Mums at Work Networking Events
For Female Business Owners & Entrepreneurs
Join our networking events to meet other female business owners and entrepreneurs. Join for support, collaboration, inspiration, ideas and advice on your business. Share your business story and make new connections. We would love to hear all about your service, products, courses, events and more.
Grow your business and your network by making new business relationships while learning effective strategies for your business.
Members attend Free of Charge with a members discount code.
Join our membership for £49.99 / year below.
Non Members are welcome to attend at £5 per event
July 2021 Networking Events
Monday 5th July 10.00 – 11.15 am
Guest Speaker: Vicky Blades of Generally Speaking
Topic: Being Brilliantly You On Screen
Tuesday 6th July 10.00 – 11.15 am
Guest Speaker: Bernie Rafferty, Global Business Developer
Topic: From Side Hustle to Success
Wednesday 7th July 8.00 – 9.00 pm
Guest Speaker: Marie Walker, MyClubStuff
Topic: Creating Additional Income with Minimum Investment
Monday 19th July 10.00 – 11.15am
Guest Speaker: Geraldine McGrath, The Inspired Mum
Topic: A Blue Ocean Approach
Tuesday 20th July 10.00 – 11.15am
Guest Speaker: Sharon McNulty, Serenity Sparks Joy
Topic: De-cluttering your Office and Increasing Your Productivity
Wednesday 21st July 8.00 – 9.00 PM
Presentation by Denise Leacock, Photographer
Topic: Personal Branding & Storytelling
Monday 26th July 10.00 – 11.00 am
Speaker: Claire Bain, Next Steps
Topic: Preparing & Delivering Presentations
Tuesday 27th July 10.00 – 11.00 am
Speaker: Ciara Magill Lavery, Accounts by Ciara
Topic: Small Business Accounts – What NOT to do!
Wednesday 28th July 8.00 – 9.00 PM
Speaker: Heather Macartney, Property Debt NI
Topic: Managing Personal Debt, Tips & Advice
August Networking Events
Tuesday 24th August
In Person Summer Party Networking Event
Merchant Hotel Belfast 7pm – 10.30pm
Please bring your banner stands & business cards
Your role in our Networking Events:
All attendees will be given the opportunity to introduce themselves for 60 seconds. Share your business details with the other attendees.
We will then discuss current challenges faced by female business owners, our goals and mission for the months ahead and share advice and tips with each other.
Our Networking Events have 3 Goals:
- To help you connect with your peers. The Mums at Work Network has over 4000 members who are interested in connecting with each other to support and learn from each other.
- To encourage collaboration. Two heads are better than one. We hope you will find others to collaborate with on future projects. Everyone has different talents and skills and, not only can we learn from each other, we all bring a different element to the table.
- To encourage referrals. People buy from people they like know and trust, and from those who are endorsed by people they already trust. We aim to build relationships between business owners so they can maximise third party referrals.
What to expect from our events
- Firstly, meet online other business owners who you could potentially collaborate or build a referral relationship with.
- Secondly, meet other business women to get ideas from and to help you focus on your business.
- Thirdly, gain insight on how to run your business better.
- Finally, feel motivated and supported as you meet other business women just like you.
Our meetings are hosted on ZOOM.
Find out more about The Mums At Work Network here.
Join our Group on Facebook FREE Here
Our networking events are FREE for our Mums at Work VIP Members. Your discount code is provided in the VIP Members area. Therefore, please visit the membership area and enter your code on checkout to take advantage of your membership discount.