The MAW Network Business Directory
Check out our full directory of businesses in our community – The MAW Network Business Directory for female business owners and entrepreneurs.
Join our community of over 3700 like minded women on Facebook
07976564834 Vivian MckinnonCompany director/Founder Hydro-ease
Hello lovely mummies ❤️
Let me start by telling you a bit about me.
I am 48 with a legend of a husband and 3 kids (Garry 29, Hayley 21, and Sonny 6) originally from Scotland but been in NI since Aug 2010.
In Scotland I worked with YP who were within the care system and supported them through the transition from being looked after and accommodated to independent living providing social, domestic and Mental Health support.
When I came to NI I worked with ASCERT then latterly FASA working with people who’s lives had been impacted by trauma and addiction.
In 2015 I I packed in my job, spent my husbands £27,000 savings and put myself £66,000 in debt and opened Hydro-Ease NI’s first dedicated floatation centre offering restricted environmental stimulation therapy offering a space free from gravity and all external stimulation…. I found my why 🙏🏻
I am also qualified and highly experienced in;
– Cognitive behavioural therapy
– Neuro linguist programming
– Time Line Therapy
– Clinical Hypnosis
– Havening Technique
– Spectrum performance and emotional coaching
– Auricular Acupuncture
– Laughter Yoga
I am an international speaker, Mental Health First Aid trainer for the Health Care trust and the regional coordinator for SMART recovery (a choice based approach to addiction recovery) and combine all of this in my other business Wellness Consultant NI – Vivian McKinnon
All of this made possible by post traumatic growth.
My passion is to support people to heal from the wounds of the past and to serve not only other people but my true life’s purpose.
Always remember ladies you are NOT your story .. you ARE who you choose to become ❤️
Unit C3 inspire business park Carrowdore BT22 2HW Northern Ireland
To add your details, become a member
Inclusion in our public online directory:
Members and non-members alike use our public online directory whenever they are looking to refer or hire female professionals in a particular field. You can add a bio, multiple categories, photos of yourself and products and logos. It’s the easiest way to be able to find and refer each other.
Instantly grow your network when you become a member:
When you join, you immediately tap into a “circle of support” by gaining entry to our VIP Members Club, smaller group of women who share your values. We want to know you, your business, and what we can do to help you succeed.
Our platform provides members with the ability to connect with each other online. Members collaborate so they can help each other with connect with shared audiences. This way they reach each other’s audiences and fans. We help them set new goals, reach new targets and gain new customers.
Practical ways we can help female business owners and entrepreneurs:
- Join our online networking group and take part in our daily posts (this is free to join)
- Promote yourself as a VIP Member in this fantastic platform – this is only £49.99 / year
- Join us on Twitter every Sunday Morning 9-10am and Network for free using the #mumsatworkhour hashtag
- Add your details to our online directory as a VIP Member (included in the yearly fee of £49.99) and improve your SEO
- Once you are a VIP Member, you also have access to free online digital marketing resources in our membership area
- Come along to our local free coffee mornings – these can be viewed here
- Attend our “ELEVATE YOUR BUSINESS” Networking Events which are designed to inspire and motivate you, and to help you realise new goals and ways to elevate your business, brand, products and services.
- As a VIP Member, you also can also access our VIP Members Only Group and ask others for advice and support