The MAW Network Business Directory
Check out our full directory of businesses in our community – The MAW Network Business Directory for female business owners and entrepreneurs.
Join our community of over 3700 like minded women on Facebook
Virtuali Admin SolutionsVirtuali Admin Solutions Contact: Alison matthews
My name is Alison, or Ali for short and I am a Virtual Assistant (hence the business name VirtuAli) and I love creating solutions for your business to help you feel less overwhelmed and more in control.
I started my business in 2015 when I returned to Northern Ireland after 10 years working abroad. I’ve 18 years administrative experience everything from working in an office of 5 people up the French Alps to working in central coordination for a large European organisation of 2000. I love helping people and providing solutions
Over the last 18 years, I’ve been all things to many people – a personal assistant, company administrator, export sales assistant, project co-ordinator, travel planner, receptionist and much more! All of these roles required someone with excellent organisational and customer service skills, and I have these in abundance. I always love the variety of each role and the opportunity to help people by bringing new ideas and my experience to the table. With years of such varied experience, I decided to take on the challenge of setting up my own virtual admin business to enable me to have greater flexibility and variety in my working day, and also because I get a real buzz from continuous learning!
I help you ultimately be organised, so you have more time to concentrate on the parts of your business that you love and in which you make the most money. I can also work with clients virtually anywhere anytime (pun intended!)When not in my office, you will find me out up a mountain, throwing myself in any body of water (the colder the better) and cycling highways and byways!
To add your details, become a member
Inclusion in our public online directory:
Members and non-members alike use our public online directory whenever they are looking to refer or hire female professionals in a particular field. You can add a bio, multiple categories, photos of yourself and products and logos. It’s the easiest way to be able to find and refer each other.
Instantly grow your network when you become a member:
When you join, you immediately tap into a “circle of support” by gaining entry to our VIP Members Club, smaller group of women who share your values. We want to know you, your business, and what we can do to help you succeed.
Our platform provides members with the ability to connect with each other online. Members collaborate so they can help each other with connect with shared audiences. This way they reach each other’s audiences and fans. We help them set new goals, reach new targets and gain new customers.
Practical ways we can help female business owners and entrepreneurs:
- Join our online networking group and take part in our daily posts (this is free to join)
- Promote yourself as a VIP Member in this fantastic platform – this is only £49.99 / year
- Join us on Twitter every Sunday Morning 9-10am and Network for free using the #mumsatworkhour hashtag
- Add your details to our online directory as a VIP Member (included in the yearly fee of £49.99) and improve your SEO
- Once you are a VIP Member, you also have access to free online digital marketing resources in our membership area
- Come along to our local free coffee mornings – these can be viewed here
- Attend our “ELEVATE YOUR BUSINESS” Networking Events which are designed to inspire and motivate you, and to help you realise new goals and ways to elevate your business, brand, products and services.
- As a VIP Member, you also can also access our VIP Members Only Group and ask others for advice and support