The MAW Network Business Directory
Check out our full directory of businesses in our community – The MAW Network Business Directory for female business owners and entrepreneurs.
Join our community of over 3700 like minded women on Facebook
T-GEM HealthcareT-GEM Healthcare Contact: Mandy Lacey
Nobody wants to go into a care home and we believe that home is where the heart is. T-GEM Healthcare facilitates vulnerable adults to remain living in their own homes for as long as they possibly can by providing them with the help and support they need to remain independent. From 30 minutes a day to 24/7 care, you name it, we can provide it.
We provide Live-in Carers to clients which means that one of our highly skilled and experienced carers moves in with clients and lives with them 24/7 helping them with their day to day living. We provide this service throughout Northern Ireland. The added bonus of live in care is that you don’t have to sell your home to pay for your care like you would if you went into a care home.
We also provide home care to clients living within a 15 mile radius of Newcastle (BT33 0AG). No job is too small, our staff will help clients with whatever help and support they need.
We also provide services to organisations such as care homes. We can provide temporary or permanent staff, provide manual handling or first aid training, and also Access NI’s (both basic and enhanced).
So if you have a loved one that you want to help stay living in their own home, give us a ring on 028 4372 4377.
To add your details, become a member
Inclusion in our public online directory:
Members and non-members alike use our public online directory whenever they are looking to refer or hire female professionals in a particular field. You can add a bio, multiple categories, photos of yourself and products and logos. It’s the easiest way to be able to find and refer each other.
Instantly grow your network when you become a member:
When you join, you immediately tap into a “circle of support” by gaining entry to our VIP Members Club, smaller group of women who share your values. We want to know you, your business, and what we can do to help you succeed.
Our platform provides members with the ability to connect with each other online. Members collaborate so they can help each other with connect with shared audiences. This way they reach each other’s audiences and fans. We help them set new goals, reach new targets and gain new customers.
Practical ways we can help female business owners and entrepreneurs:
- Join our online networking group and take part in our daily posts (this is free to join)
- Promote yourself as a VIP Member in this fantastic platform – this is only £49.99 / year
- Join us on Twitter every Sunday Morning 9-10am and Network for free using the #mumsatworkhour hashtag
- Add your details to our online directory as a VIP Member (included in the yearly fee of £49.99) and improve your SEO
- Once you are a VIP Member, you also have access to free online digital marketing resources in our membership area
- Come along to our local free coffee mornings – these can be viewed here
- Attend our “ELEVATE YOUR BUSINESS” Networking Events which are designed to inspire and motivate you, and to help you realise new goals and ways to elevate your business, brand, products and services.
- As a VIP Member, you also can also access our VIP Members Only Group and ask others for advice and support