The MAW Network Business Directory
Check out our full directory of businesses in our community – The MAW Network Business Directory for female business owners and entrepreneurs.
Join our community of over 3700 like minded women on Facebook
SKIN CULTSKIN CULT Contact: Jemma Buntin
Welcome to SKIN CULT! S
My name is Jemma Buntin and I am the Owner and Skin Specialist at Skin Cult, just outside Lisburn.
I followed my dream once I turned 30 and took the jump to retrain in Beauty, completing my NVQs at College at night.
I opened my first Beauty Bar in 2015 JEMSTONES, where I now have 2 Nail & Beauty Specialists working for me.
My heart was drawn to the skincare side of beauty. And my passion for Skin led me to open up my skin clinic in 2018.
I now work with clients in my clinic who want to improve their skin and improve their confidence.
The main treatments I specialise in are Microdermabrasion, Dermaplaning and Micro-Needling. I know these treatments inside out, sndceach one is completely customised to meet my clients skins needs at the time.
I work with my own Clinical skin care brand in my Clinic which I launched in 2019. Skin Cult Skincare Range. This product line is packed with active ingredients, created to meet the needs of my real life clients! It is a Costmecutical brand which is why it delivers results.
I offer the full ‘Skin Package’ for my clients. Professional in-salon treatments, prescribed Clinical products for home homecare & lots of help, advice ,& support for achieving their skincare goals. I love seeing clients confidence improve as see the improvements.
To add your details, become a member
Inclusion in our public online directory:
Members and non-members alike use our public online directory whenever they are looking to refer or hire female professionals in a particular field. You can add a bio, multiple categories, photos of yourself and products and logos. It’s the easiest way to be able to find and refer each other.
Instantly grow your network when you become a member:
When you join, you immediately tap into a “circle of support” by gaining entry to our VIP Members Club, smaller group of women who share your values. We want to know you, your business, and what we can do to help you succeed.
Our platform provides members with the ability to connect with each other online. Members collaborate so they can help each other with connect with shared audiences. This way they reach each other’s audiences and fans. We help them set new goals, reach new targets and gain new customers.
Practical ways we can help female business owners and entrepreneurs:
- Join our online networking group and take part in our daily posts (this is free to join)
- Promote yourself as a VIP Member in this fantastic platform – this is only £49.99 / year
- Join us on Twitter every Sunday Morning 9-10am and Network for free using the #mumsatworkhour hashtag
- Add your details to our online directory as a VIP Member (included in the yearly fee of £49.99) and improve your SEO
- Once you are a VIP Member, you also have access to free online digital marketing resources in our membership area
- Come along to our local free coffee mornings – these can be viewed here
- Attend our “ELEVATE YOUR BUSINESS” Networking Events which are designed to inspire and motivate you, and to help you realise new goals and ways to elevate your business, brand, products and services.
- As a VIP Member, you also can also access our VIP Members Only Group and ask others for advice and support