The MAW Network Business Directory
Check out our full directory of businesses in our community – The MAW Network Business Directory for female business owners and entrepreneurs.
Join our community of over 3700 like minded women on Facebook
SAK DesignsSAK Designs Contact: Stacey Kilpatrick
Stacey Angeline Kilpatrick is the S.A.K. behind S.A.K.DESIGNS!
A mum of two and lover of all things small, cute or sparkly.Stacey grew up dreaming of becoming a professional makeup artist and started her own face painting company, Crazy Faces, when she was just 21.Now a multi award winning professional makeup artist with accolades including UK Makeup Specialist of the Year, Best Bridal Makeup Artist NI and Irish Makeup Artist of the Year, Stacey has become a well-known name and sought after artist in the makeup industry as well as in the face painting world across Ireland.Although Stacey’s roots lie in face and body painting, her true passion is bridal makeup. She says: “There is something extra special about playing such an important role in a wedding; sharing the laughs, tears and nerves and helping things to run smoothly and make people feel at their best.”S.A.K. DESIGNS is based in Glenanne, County Armagh but Stacey regularly travels across Northern Ireland, Southern Ireland and the UK mainland, bringing a little bit of makeup magic to her clients.
To add your details, become a member
Inclusion in our public online directory:
Members and non-members alike use our public online directory whenever they are looking to refer or hire female professionals in a particular field. You can add a bio, multiple categories, photos of yourself and products and logos. It’s the easiest way to be able to find and refer each other.
Instantly grow your network when you become a member:
When you join, you immediately tap into a “circle of support” by gaining entry to our VIP Members Club, smaller group of women who share your values. We want to know you, your business, and what we can do to help you succeed.
Our platform provides members with the ability to connect with each other online. Members collaborate so they can help each other with connect with shared audiences. This way they reach each other’s audiences and fans. We help them set new goals, reach new targets and gain new customers.
Practical ways we can help female business owners and entrepreneurs:
- Join our online networking group and take part in our daily posts (this is free to join)
- Promote yourself as a VIP Member in this fantastic platform – this is only £49.99 / year
- Join us on Twitter every Sunday Morning 9-10am and Network for free using the #mumsatworkhour hashtag
- Add your details to our online directory as a VIP Member (included in the yearly fee of £49.99) and improve your SEO
- Once you are a VIP Member, you also have access to free online digital marketing resources in our membership area
- Come along to our local free coffee mornings – these can be viewed here
- Attend our “ELEVATE YOUR BUSINESS” Networking Events which are designed to inspire and motivate you, and to help you realise new goals and ways to elevate your business, brand, products and services.
- As a VIP Member, you also can also access our VIP Members Only Group and ask others for advice and support