The MAW Network Business Directory
Check out our full directory of businesses in our community – The MAW Network Business Directory for female business owners and entrepreneurs.
Join our community of over 3700 like minded women on Facebook
Rosa StevensMrs Reset life coachingHealth & wellbeing
More About Me | Life Coach Belfast | North Down | Reset life coaching| Rosa Stevens
My name is Rosa Stevens. I am based in the friendly Northern Ireland. I am the founder of Reset Life Coaching. I’m seriously lucky to do a job I love so much, and I’ve been blessed with success. However, I believe my greatest assets as a coach are my own personal and professional experience, my empathy and non judgemental character enable me to really understand what is going on for others. I have unpacked my own ‘stuff’ and I continue to do so every day and in each session by reflecting my own listening filters.
I like to keep it real and I don’t believe in trying to be someone other than my authentic self. If I believe I am the right coach for you then great, we can do great work from there.
Coaching with me is a conversation, the aim of which is to get to the truth. From there we’ll make a plan to guide you to achieve your goals both personally and professionally.
It’s a beautiful, challenging, enlightening and fun process during which you will laugh, you might cry, you’ll think deeply, and you’ll grow into your authentic self.
A little bit about me…
I was born in Italy, raised by wonderful Italian parents passionate about their catering businesses. I moved to Northern Ireland at the young age of 12, loved it so much that I made it my beautiful home. With the challenges of a new language, I achieved my qualifications and proceeded to follow the family path by opening my own cafe at the age of 19, whilst raising my new born. A few years later I decided to be bold and fulfil my long lost dream to become a cabin crew and loved every moment of it until I started to see that my “calling” was elsewhere. I boldly left a well paid job and proceeded to become a full time student and gain my first degree, whilst running a family and working. My life changed dramatically in 2009, the shock of which forced me to reassess everything and I very quickly began a new life journey. From here on I knew my “calling”. I went back to University and began working as an Integrative counsellor and Life Coach. I now know that our crises in life can be the absolute making of us…
To add your details, become a member
Inclusion in our public online directory:
Members and non-members alike use our public online directory whenever they are looking to refer or hire female professionals in a particular field. You can add a bio, multiple categories, photos of yourself and products and logos. It’s the easiest way to be able to find and refer each other.
Instantly grow your network when you become a member:
When you join, you immediately tap into a “circle of support” by gaining entry to our VIP Members Club, smaller group of women who share your values. We want to know you, your business, and what we can do to help you succeed.
Our platform provides members with the ability to connect with each other online. Members collaborate so they can help each other with connect with shared audiences. This way they reach each other’s audiences and fans. We help them set new goals, reach new targets and gain new customers.
Practical ways we can help female business owners and entrepreneurs:
- Join our online networking group and take part in our daily posts (this is free to join)
- Promote yourself as a VIP Member in this fantastic platform – this is only £49.99 / year
- Join us on Twitter every Sunday Morning 9-10am and Network for free using the #mumsatworkhour hashtag
- Add your details to our online directory as a VIP Member (included in the yearly fee of £49.99) and improve your SEO
- Once you are a VIP Member, you also have access to free online digital marketing resources in our membership area
- Come along to our local free coffee mornings – these can be viewed here
- Attend our “ELEVATE YOUR BUSINESS” Networking Events which are designed to inspire and motivate you, and to help you realise new goals and ways to elevate your business, brand, products and services.
- As a VIP Member, you also can also access our VIP Members Only Group and ask others for advice and support