The MAW Network Business Directory
Check out our full directory of businesses in our community – The MAW Network Business Directory for female business owners and entrepreneurs.
Join our community of over 3700 like minded women on Facebook
ProfileTreeProfileTree Contact: Michelle Connolly
We are a market leading agency when it comes to digital strategy and building fully optimised websites.
None of our competition can provide better value or ROI than we can. Unlike other agencies we run our own brands online and have grown one website from an idea to 1.6 million monthly visits.
We run and operate a number of in house brands – from education to tourism, food and cars. We specialise in building websites that rank in search engines, generate traffic and convert sales.
We work with a wide range of companies – helping brands become market leaders in a digital age.
In Education we currently work with the Department of Children and Youth Affairs, Early Childhood Ireland, Maynooth University, St Mary’s Immaculate College and Better Start – as a supplier or a partner. We run our own primary education channel and sell our educational video content around the world – recently launching in China.
Michelle is an experienced director with a demonstrated history of working in the marketing and advertising industry specifically in Education and Tourism. Skilled in Search Engine Optimization (SEO), website design, developing creative content, video production and marketing, marketing strategy, educational technology and content.
Innovation Factory 385 Springfield Road Belfast
ANTRIM BT36 5HB United Kingdom
To add your details, become a member
Inclusion in our public online directory:
Members and non-members alike use our public online directory whenever they are looking to refer or hire female professionals in a particular field. You can add a bio, multiple categories, photos of yourself and products and logos. It’s the easiest way to be able to find and refer each other.
Instantly grow your network when you become a member:
When you join, you immediately tap into a “circle of support” by gaining entry to our VIP Members Club, smaller group of women who share your values. We want to know you, your business, and what we can do to help you succeed.
Our platform provides members with the ability to connect with each other online. Members collaborate so they can help each other with connect with shared audiences. This way they reach each other’s audiences and fans. We help them set new goals, reach new targets and gain new customers.
Practical ways we can help female business owners and entrepreneurs:
- Join our online networking group and take part in our daily posts (this is free to join)
- Promote yourself as a VIP Member in this fantastic platform – this is only £49.99 / year
- Join us on Twitter every Sunday Morning 9-10am and Network for free using the #mumsatworkhour hashtag
- Add your details to our online directory as a VIP Member (included in the yearly fee of £49.99) and improve your SEO
- Once you are a VIP Member, you also have access to free online digital marketing resources in our membership area
- Come along to our local free coffee mornings – these can be viewed here
- Attend our “ELEVATE YOUR BUSINESS” Networking Events which are designed to inspire and motivate you, and to help you realise new goals and ways to elevate your business, brand, products and services.
- As a VIP Member, you also can also access our VIP Members Only Group and ask others for advice and support