The MAW Network Business Directory
Check out our full directory of businesses in our community – The MAW Network Business Directory for female business owners and entrepreneurs.
Join our community of over 3700 like minded women on Facebook
P McKenna MotorsP McKenna MotorsCAR SALES NEW & USED Contact: Jolene Flanagan
My Name is Jolene (Jo is fine too) I am one half of P mcKenna Motors – the other half is my Dad Peter.
We are a family run business established almost 40 years ago by my Dad, with me joining him in 2008. During this time we have accumulated a wealth of knowledge of the various vehicle manufacturers the models they have to offer and of course the choice and quality that they offer.
We pride ourselves in customer satisfaction and also customer safety! It is really important to us that every vehicle we put on the road has been thoroughly maintained throughout it’s life and goes through a full service and full check over before being handed over to it’s new owner.
Originally we were of course mainly a word of mouth business built on reputation, so we take pride in the fact that most of those customers have stuck with us and take it as testimonial of not only the good quality vehicles we have on offer but also our customer service. Repeat customers mean a lot to us and we know they are hard to get! so we make sure and look after each customer we ever have the pleasure of doing business with.
We always welcome new customers and endeavour to provide you with the kind of customer satisfaction that is going to have you coming back to us for years!
As part of our car sales business we have always sourced cars in to specific needs & wants of customers and so since 2015 we have really expanded on this and have found our #carsourcing4you scheme a very successful process.
We are continuously sourcing vehicles for customers which sometimes do not even make it on to website so if you are interested in a vehicle and don’t see anything on our website please do not hesitate to call us.
We also run a Fleet management service for Businesses & Companies which entails supplying & maintaining their vehicles as well as keeping on top of MOT / RFL/ Etc
To add your details, become a member
Inclusion in our public online directory:
Members and non-members alike use our public online directory whenever they are looking to refer or hire female professionals in a particular field. You can add a bio, multiple categories, photos of yourself and products and logos. It’s the easiest way to be able to find and refer each other.
Instantly grow your network when you become a member:
When you join, you immediately tap into a “circle of support” by gaining entry to our VIP Members Club, smaller group of women who share your values. We want to know you, your business, and what we can do to help you succeed.
Our platform provides members with the ability to connect with each other online. Members collaborate so they can help each other with connect with shared audiences. This way they reach each other’s audiences and fans. We help them set new goals, reach new targets and gain new customers.
Practical ways we can help female business owners and entrepreneurs:
- Join our online networking group and take part in our daily posts (this is free to join)
- Promote yourself as a VIP Member in this fantastic platform – this is only £49.99 / year
- Join us on Twitter every Sunday Morning 9-10am and Network for free using the #mumsatworkhour hashtag
- Add your details to our online directory as a VIP Member (included in the yearly fee of £49.99) and improve your SEO
- Once you are a VIP Member, you also have access to free online digital marketing resources in our membership area
- Come along to our local free coffee mornings – these can be viewed here
- Attend our “ELEVATE YOUR BUSINESS” Networking Events which are designed to inspire and motivate you, and to help you realise new goals and ways to elevate your business, brand, products and services.
- As a VIP Member, you also can also access our VIP Members Only Group and ask others for advice and support