The MAW Network Business Directory
Check out our full directory of businesses in our community – The MAW Network Business Directory for female business owners and entrepreneurs.
Join our community of over 3700 like minded women on Facebook
Opal People SolutionsOpal People SolutionsHR Contact: Louise McGeady
I founded Opal People Solutions in 2015 on the belief that I could make a difference to businesses. I recognise that small and medium sized businesses don’t always have a need, want or will for an internal Human Resources function, which is an area I’m fortunate to have fallen in love with from the outset of my career. I have a passion and energy for HR, coupled with an innate sense of justice and fairness, which allows me to focus practical solutions when a HR need arises and strategic thinking for business advancement
I believe in building relationships with clients. I love to become a part of the client’s business that I am working with, by getting fully involved in their processes, and working actively alongside them as though I am a member of the team. I strongly believe that by developing solid connections based on personal service, integrity and mutual trust we can deliver exceptional results for clients, their colleagues and their businesses.
With extensive operational knowledge of manufacturing, supply chain, logistics, retail and hospitality industries gained at senior management levels, as well as providing effective HR solutions to a broad range of business sectors, Opal People Solutions are able to provide a working understanding of your business operations and the HR challenges which arise as a result. We draw on over 20 years of experience to ensure that you can get on with doing business, safe in the knowledge that your Human Resources are well managed and legally compliant.
Opal People Solutions offers a range of bespoke services, ranging from ad hoc advice, monthly support, on-site support or HR business partner agreement in each of the following areas:
Policy & Procedure
Employment Law Advice
Quite simply, we can provide people solutions to people problems, and enhance your people plans for future business growth.
To add your details, become a member
Inclusion in our public online directory:
Members and non-members alike use our public online directory whenever they are looking to refer or hire female professionals in a particular field. You can add a bio, multiple categories, photos of yourself and products and logos. It’s the easiest way to be able to find and refer each other.
Instantly grow your network when you become a member:
When you join, you immediately tap into a “circle of support” by gaining entry to our VIP Members Club, smaller group of women who share your values. We want to know you, your business, and what we can do to help you succeed.
Our platform provides members with the ability to connect with each other online. Members collaborate so they can help each other with connect with shared audiences. This way they reach each other’s audiences and fans. We help them set new goals, reach new targets and gain new customers.
Practical ways we can help female business owners and entrepreneurs:
- Join our online networking group and take part in our daily posts (this is free to join)
- Promote yourself as a VIP Member in this fantastic platform – this is only £49.99 / year
- Join us on Twitter every Sunday Morning 9-10am and Network for free using the #mumsatworkhour hashtag
- Add your details to our online directory as a VIP Member (included in the yearly fee of £49.99) and improve your SEO
- Once you are a VIP Member, you also have access to free online digital marketing resources in our membership area
- Come along to our local free coffee mornings – these can be viewed here
- Attend our “ELEVATE YOUR BUSINESS” Networking Events which are designed to inspire and motivate you, and to help you realise new goals and ways to elevate your business, brand, products and services.
- As a VIP Member, you also can also access our VIP Members Only Group and ask others for advice and support