The MAW Network Business Directory
Check out our full directory of businesses in our community – The MAW Network Business Directory for female business owners and entrepreneurs.
Join our community of over 3700 like minded women on Facebook
Olivia Sherry-O’ReillyHolistic Energy Therapies
My name is Olivia and I have been a nurse for 15 years. I have always had an interest in complimentary therapies but when I developed hypermobility syndrome and fibromyalgia which left me with constant pain and fatigue it inspired me to explore the natural therapies further. The reduction of my pain levels and boost in energies that finding KCR has given me has had a huge impact on my daily life. Inspiring me to train in some natural healing therapies so that I could help other people who are suffering as I did.
Kinetic Chain Release [ KCR ]:
KCR is a series of gentle stretches that work the joints and deep muscles to help bring the whole body back into its natural alignment.
Reiki is a method of natural healing that improves the flow and balance of the body’s own energies.
Benefits and Uses:
KCR and Reiki can be used together or individually.
– Gentle and suitable for all ages and health/fitness levels.
– Help alleviate pain and Increase energy levels by bringing the body back into its natural alignment and energy flow.
– Aid in stress relief and relaxation and help the body’s natural healing processes.
– Can be used to help manage various symptoms and conditions. Such as:
– Chronic fatigue syndrome
– Chronic pain issues
– IBS & IBD (Crohn’s + Colitis)
– Chronic Stress
– Repetitive Strain Injury (RSI)
– Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
– Migraines and headaches
– Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome (P.T.S.D)
To add your details, become a member
Inclusion in our public online directory:
Members and non-members alike use our public online directory whenever they are looking to refer or hire female professionals in a particular field. You can add a bio, multiple categories, photos of yourself and products and logos. It’s the easiest way to be able to find and refer each other.
Instantly grow your network when you become a member:
When you join, you immediately tap into a “circle of support” by gaining entry to our VIP Members Club, smaller group of women who share your values. We want to know you, your business, and what we can do to help you succeed.
Our platform provides members with the ability to connect with each other online. Members collaborate so they can help each other with connect with shared audiences. This way they reach each other’s audiences and fans. We help them set new goals, reach new targets and gain new customers.
Practical ways we can help female business owners and entrepreneurs:
- Join our online networking group and take part in our daily posts (this is free to join)
- Promote yourself as a VIP Member in this fantastic platform – this is only £49.99 / year
- Join us on Twitter every Sunday Morning 9-10am and Network for free using the #mumsatworkhour hashtag
- Add your details to our online directory as a VIP Member (included in the yearly fee of £49.99) and improve your SEO
- Once you are a VIP Member, you also have access to free online digital marketing resources in our membership area
- Come along to our local free coffee mornings – these can be viewed here
- Attend our “ELEVATE YOUR BUSINESS” Networking Events which are designed to inspire and motivate you, and to help you realise new goals and ways to elevate your business, brand, products and services.
- As a VIP Member, you also can also access our VIP Members Only Group and ask others for advice and support