The MAW Network Business Directory
Check out our full directory of businesses in our community – The MAW Network Business Directory for female business owners and entrepreneurs.
Join our community of over 3700 like minded women on Facebook
Norah Mitchell FlowersNorah Mitchell FlowersFlorist Contact: Vicki Gaston
Norah Mitchell Flowers is a family run business going back 3 generations and one of the longest established florists based in Belfast.
I thrives on every aspect of my job from chatting with customers to designing something personal for them. Flowers mark so many events in peoples lives and I love being a part of that.
For over 60 years, Norah Mitchell Flowers has been happy to serve the local community and beyond. We have a proud history of floral design, from bouquets and funeral tributes to corporate, weddings and architectural arrangements. We can deliver, same day and next day, a wide range of traditional and contemporary arrangements throughout Belfast and neighbouring areas, the UK, Ireland and overseas. Whether it’s for a special occasion or you just want to say it with flowers we are happy to help.
We are a small team consisting of Vicki, Leanne and Alana who share the same passion for flowers and a down to earth approach to floristry. We pride ourselves on offering beautiful fresh flowers in a range of traditional or contemporary designs for every occasion.
To add your details, become a member
Inclusion in our public online directory:
Members and non-members alike use our public online directory whenever they are looking to refer or hire female professionals in a particular field. You can add a bio, multiple categories, photos of yourself and products and logos. It’s the easiest way to be able to find and refer each other.
Instantly grow your network when you become a member:
When you join, you immediately tap into a “circle of support” by gaining entry to our VIP Members Club, smaller group of women who share your values. We want to know you, your business, and what we can do to help you succeed.
Our platform provides members with the ability to connect with each other online. Members collaborate so they can help each other with connect with shared audiences. This way they reach each other’s audiences and fans. We help them set new goals, reach new targets and gain new customers.
Practical ways we can help female business owners and entrepreneurs:
- Join our online networking group and take part in our daily posts (this is free to join)
- Promote yourself as a VIP Member in this fantastic platform – this is only £49.99 / year
- Join us on Twitter every Sunday Morning 9-10am and Network for free using the #mumsatworkhour hashtag
- Add your details to our online directory as a VIP Member (included in the yearly fee of £49.99) and improve your SEO
- Once you are a VIP Member, you also have access to free online digital marketing resources in our membership area
- Come along to our local free coffee mornings – these can be viewed here
- Attend our “ELEVATE YOUR BUSINESS” Networking Events which are designed to inspire and motivate you, and to help you realise new goals and ways to elevate your business, brand, products and services.
- As a VIP Member, you also can also access our VIP Members Only Group and ask others for advice and support