The MAW Network Business Directory
Check out our full directory of businesses in our community – The MAW Network Business Directory for female business owners and entrepreneurs.
Join our community of over 3700 like minded women on Facebook
Michelle CumminsMrs Petite Props by AmMia
I guess this is the start of our new book, while our first journey is still unfolding. Petite Props by AmMia is our new venture as a newborn and baby prop vendor and a continuation from the growth and support many have shown us. If you haven’t read our story of how AmMia was born, you can find it here
From our new beginnings.. A local business woman, now friend invited me to join The MAW Networking Group by Sinead Norton. It is full of such strong business women that I initially felt a bit of a fraud but gradually I felt my confidence grow as I was learning and being supported by other woman. It was in this group that I meet Morgan Bonel from Morgan Bonel Photography based in Sligo (http://morganbonel-photography.com/). We started chatting generally and as the conversation progressed she asked would I be able to make a small bear. I have been making props since, my product range growing, but that first bear, will always be very special.
Morgan, who I very much class a friend and an amazing photographer has been so supportive with her time and knowledge with all the advice she has given me, gave me the motivation and encouragement to become a newborn and baby prop vendor, something that I had never given considered or dreamt of but I very much love. The thrill of seeing stunning photographs with props that I have created is such an amazing feeling. Its funny how life can lead you down a path you hadn’t intended but feel I am exactly where I should be. I wouldn’t be here without Mums at Work, Morgan and each and everyone of you for supporting us.
Petite Props by AmMia is still very much in its infancy, but we have our online shop up and running with lots more to come (http://Petitepropsbyammia.bigcartel.com). As AmMia, 20% of all profits are donated to North Down and Ards Down Syndrome Support Group, the rest set aside for my little ceo x
To add your details, become a member
Inclusion in our public online directory:
Members and non-members alike use our public online directory whenever they are looking to refer or hire female professionals in a particular field. You can add a bio, multiple categories, photos of yourself and products and logos. It’s the easiest way to be able to find and refer each other.
Instantly grow your network when you become a member:
When you join, you immediately tap into a “circle of support” by gaining entry to our VIP Members Club, smaller group of women who share your values. We want to know you, your business, and what we can do to help you succeed.
Our platform provides members with the ability to connect with each other online. Members collaborate so they can help each other with connect with shared audiences. This way they reach each other’s audiences and fans. We help them set new goals, reach new targets and gain new customers.
Practical ways we can help female business owners and entrepreneurs:
- Join our online networking group and take part in our daily posts (this is free to join)
- Promote yourself as a VIP Member in this fantastic platform – this is only £49.99 / year
- Join us on Twitter every Sunday Morning 9-10am and Network for free using the #mumsatworkhour hashtag
- Add your details to our online directory as a VIP Member (included in the yearly fee of £49.99) and improve your SEO
- Once you are a VIP Member, you also have access to free online digital marketing resources in our membership area
- Come along to our local free coffee mornings – these can be viewed here
- Attend our “ELEVATE YOUR BUSINESS” Networking Events which are designed to inspire and motivate you, and to help you realise new goals and ways to elevate your business, brand, products and services.
- As a VIP Member, you also can also access our VIP Members Only Group and ask others for advice and support