The MAW Network Business Directory
Check out our full directory of businesses in our community – The MAW Network Business Directory for female business owners and entrepreneurs.
Join our community of over 3700 like minded women on Facebook
Maine AccountingMaine Accounting Contact: Susan Davidson
I graduated from the University of Dundee in 1999 and am a Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Ireland.
I trained with pwc and worked in the Health Service in Northern Ireland for over 10 years, before setting up my own Practice. Over the years, this has provided me with an insight into a variety of business sectors which I hope will assist me in providing you with a quality service.
My focus is on small businesses where I believed I can provide a bespoke service to meet the needs of the client. I provide a full range of services including:
– start up advice
– payroll (both for businesses and for carers employed in private households)
– provision of accounting software
– production of accounts
– completion of individual and corporation tax returns
I also assist small charities with advice regarding setting up their systems correctly and can also provide Independent Examiner Reports to comply with the Charities Commission regulations.
To add your details, become a member
Inclusion in our public online directory:
Members and non-members alike use our public online directory whenever they are looking to refer or hire female professionals in a particular field. You can add a bio, multiple categories, photos of yourself and products and logos. It’s the easiest way to be able to find and refer each other.
Instantly grow your network when you become a member:
When you join, you immediately tap into a “circle of support” by gaining entry to our VIP Members Club, smaller group of women who share your values. We want to know you, your business, and what we can do to help you succeed.
Our platform provides members with the ability to connect with each other online. Members collaborate so they can help each other with connect with shared audiences. This way they reach each other’s audiences and fans. We help them set new goals, reach new targets and gain new customers.
Practical ways we can help female business owners and entrepreneurs:
- Join our online networking group and take part in our daily posts (this is free to join)
- Promote yourself as a VIP Member in this fantastic platform – this is only £49.99 / year
- Join us on Twitter every Sunday Morning 9-10am and Network for free using the #mumsatworkhour hashtag
- Add your details to our online directory as a VIP Member (included in the yearly fee of £49.99) and improve your SEO
- Once you are a VIP Member, you also have access to free online digital marketing resources in our membership area
- Come along to our local free coffee mornings – these can be viewed here
- Attend our “ELEVATE YOUR BUSINESS” Networking Events which are designed to inspire and motivate you, and to help you realise new goals and ways to elevate your business, brand, products and services.
- As a VIP Member, you also can also access our VIP Members Only Group and ask others for advice and support