The MAW Network Business Directory
Check out our full directory of businesses in our community – The MAW Network Business Directory for female business owners and entrepreneurs.
Join our community of over 3700 like minded women on Facebook
Lorraine GroveReflexions Holistic Therapies
Based in Carryduff, Belfast I offer treatments designed to restore your physical, mental and spiritual well-being.
Therapies offered include various types of Reflexology, Bowen Therapy, Indian Head Massage, Reflexology for Lymph Drainage (RLD), Hot Stone Reflexology and Hot Stone Holistic Facials.
I am also training in Scar Work in October.
I am an accredited therapist with FHT and Sally Kay as an RLD therapist. I work from home – part time at the minute in the evenings and weekends
Most of my therapies treat stress within the body and enhance well being and overall health.
Bowen Therapy is non- invasive and can be carried out over light clothing. It targets certain points on the body with light rolling movements to help it balance and repair itself
Some of the many conditions my therapies can help with are:
Muscular and joint pain
Auto Immune conditions
Fertility and antenatal care
Care for Cancer patients and their carers
Childhood conditions such as bedwetting, asthma, ADHD
67 Oakwood Avenue Carryduff Belfast BT8 8SW
To add your details, become a member
Inclusion in our public online directory:
Members and non-members alike use our public online directory whenever they are looking to refer or hire female professionals in a particular field. You can add a bio, multiple categories, photos of yourself and products and logos. It’s the easiest way to be able to find and refer each other.
Instantly grow your network when you become a member:
When you join, you immediately tap into a “circle of support” by gaining entry to our VIP Members Club, smaller group of women who share your values. We want to know you, your business, and what we can do to help you succeed.
Our platform provides members with the ability to connect with each other online. Members collaborate so they can help each other with connect with shared audiences. This way they reach each other’s audiences and fans. We help them set new goals, reach new targets and gain new customers.
Practical ways we can help female business owners and entrepreneurs:
- Join our online networking group and take part in our daily posts (this is free to join)
- Promote yourself as a VIP Member in this fantastic platform – this is only £49.99 / year
- Join us on Twitter every Sunday Morning 9-10am and Network for free using the #mumsatworkhour hashtag
- Add your details to our online directory as a VIP Member (included in the yearly fee of £49.99) and improve your SEO
- Once you are a VIP Member, you also have access to free online digital marketing resources in our membership area
- Come along to our local free coffee mornings – these can be viewed here
- Attend our “ELEVATE YOUR BUSINESS” Networking Events which are designed to inspire and motivate you, and to help you realise new goals and ways to elevate your business, brand, products and services.
- As a VIP Member, you also can also access our VIP Members Only Group and ask others for advice and support