The MAW Network Business Directory
Check out our full directory of businesses in our community – The MAW Network Business Directory for female business owners and entrepreneurs.
Join our community of over 3700 like minded women on Facebook
Lorna Theresa ManleyMrs Manley Financial
Hello Ladies, my name is Lorna and I live just outside Newry in the country and I LOVE it!!! I spent 15 years of my career working in London as a corporate political risk broker. Yes a mouthful – I also LOVED it!!! We had our first child in London and my husband and I decided when we started having a family we would move home (my home, rather than his – he is from outside Manchester). We have three lovely children; Finn is 6 and mad about football, Ethan is 3 and loves superheroes and tumbling and we have a daughter Erin who just turned 2 on the 16th March and loves Peppa Pig and singing.
I continued my corporate career when I moved home a couple of years ago but got sick of the constant commuting from here to London and back all the time. So I needed a change that would fit with our young family. This is when I decided to set up Manley Financial, I have always been passionate about my clients and their businesses so I thought I could still be passionate about my clients; but instead of their businesses – I would be making sure they are fully protected and their families should the worst happen. In a nutshell, I review client’s mortgages and Insurance needs, I believe I do it in a friendly jargon free manner. I want to grow my business even more and I believe networking and word of mouth is key.
I love my family, my career and netball….I still play for Banbridge Netball Club and coach the under 14’s which I absolutely love. I have been in the insurance world for over 16 years now, if you would like to see the services I offer, then please have a look at my website.
To add your details, become a member
Inclusion in our public online directory:
Members and non-members alike use our public online directory whenever they are looking to refer or hire female professionals in a particular field. You can add a bio, multiple categories, photos of yourself and products and logos. It’s the easiest way to be able to find and refer each other.
Instantly grow your network when you become a member:
When you join, you immediately tap into a “circle of support” by gaining entry to our VIP Members Club, smaller group of women who share your values. We want to know you, your business, and what we can do to help you succeed.
Our platform provides members with the ability to connect with each other online. Members collaborate so they can help each other with connect with shared audiences. This way they reach each other’s audiences and fans. We help them set new goals, reach new targets and gain new customers.
Practical ways we can help female business owners and entrepreneurs:
- Join our online networking group and take part in our daily posts (this is free to join)
- Promote yourself as a VIP Member in this fantastic platform – this is only £49.99 / year
- Join us on Twitter every Sunday Morning 9-10am and Network for free using the #mumsatworkhour hashtag
- Add your details to our online directory as a VIP Member (included in the yearly fee of £49.99) and improve your SEO
- Once you are a VIP Member, you also have access to free online digital marketing resources in our membership area
- Come along to our local free coffee mornings – these can be viewed here
- Attend our “ELEVATE YOUR BUSINESS” Networking Events which are designed to inspire and motivate you, and to help you realise new goals and ways to elevate your business, brand, products and services.
- As a VIP Member, you also can also access our VIP Members Only Group and ask others for advice and support