The MAW Network Business Directory
Check out our full directory of businesses in our community – The MAW Network Business Directory for female business owners and entrepreneurs.
Join our community of over 3700 like minded women on Facebook
Lily Rose Floral DesignsLily Rose Floral Designs Contact: Lynne McBennett
I trained in floristry over 8yrs age here in Ireland but always just did flowers for family and friends given that I had a ‘job’ working in sales/marketing. I started my career with Coca Cola in a merchandising role and progressed through the sales ranks to account manager responsible for 70% of the volume going through the channel.
When I turned 30 I moved to Yellow Pages as a sales consultant and stayed with Yell for 10 years during which time I had 4 children. After taking voluntary redundancy I did a spell at Greer Publications managing the Ulster Grocer magazine covering maternity leave, then I went to U105 as a sales consultant full time although I found the full time impossible with a husband working in Dublin and 4 young children.
After U105 I worked part time in a number of sales/marketing/training roles but nothing really made my heart sing. After my mum was diagnosed with breast cancer in February this year I decided to take my love for flowers to the next level. I decided to set up a studio at the house and in June/July I set up Lily Rose Floral Designs.
My daughter is Lily Rose hence the name and it’s very much a family affair – this Christmas the children helped with Fayres donning their uniforms and my youngest son happily wears his Lily Rose Floral Designs coat to school daily. Into the mix we recently added a pup – Bella so I negotiate a new business, 4 children, house, school, cat and a new pup
In terms of the business I do all things floral and this Christmas have decorated homes and businesses which is an area I would like to build
To add your details, become a member
Inclusion in our public online directory:
Members and non-members alike use our public online directory whenever they are looking to refer or hire female professionals in a particular field. You can add a bio, multiple categories, photos of yourself and products and logos. It’s the easiest way to be able to find and refer each other.
Instantly grow your network when you become a member:
When you join, you immediately tap into a “circle of support” by gaining entry to our VIP Members Club, smaller group of women who share your values. We want to know you, your business, and what we can do to help you succeed.
Our platform provides members with the ability to connect with each other online. Members collaborate so they can help each other with connect with shared audiences. This way they reach each other’s audiences and fans. We help them set new goals, reach new targets and gain new customers.
Practical ways we can help female business owners and entrepreneurs:
- Join our online networking group and take part in our daily posts (this is free to join)
- Promote yourself as a VIP Member in this fantastic platform – this is only £49.99 / year
- Join us on Twitter every Sunday Morning 9-10am and Network for free using the #mumsatworkhour hashtag
- Add your details to our online directory as a VIP Member (included in the yearly fee of £49.99) and improve your SEO
- Once you are a VIP Member, you also have access to free online digital marketing resources in our membership area
- Come along to our local free coffee mornings – these can be viewed here
- Attend our “ELEVATE YOUR BUSINESS” Networking Events which are designed to inspire and motivate you, and to help you realise new goals and ways to elevate your business, brand, products and services.
- As a VIP Member, you also can also access our VIP Members Only Group and ask others for advice and support