The MAW Network Business Directory
Check out our full directory of businesses in our community – The MAW Network Business Directory for female business owners and entrepreneurs.
Join our community of over 3700 like minded women on Facebook
Learning LabyrinthLearning Labyrinth Contact: Emma McDonald
Eco friendly craft boxes for children and adults, delivered to your door!
Learning Labyrinth is a vision Emma had for many years and she decided to put her plans into action in 2019 to finally launch the business. Emma is passionate about sustainable living, art, education, wildlife and environmental issues, and she wanted to combine these interests to create Learning Labyrinth. Her background in art, childminding and home education inspired her to create craft boxes for children that included worksheets and activity cards, as well as natural craft items to encourage learning and creativity in a fun way.
Children have been the main inspiration behind Learning Labyrinth. They are the future carers of the Earth and Emma feels it is of great importance to encourage a love of nature from a young age. Learning Labyrinth’s logo was designed in the likeness of her son- family connection being another important reason for creating activity boxes that all the family can enjoy. Emma’s own children age 2 and 11, help design and test the boxes to ensure they will be appealing to various ages. Learning Labyrinth has also been inspired by aspects of Steiner, Montessori and Forest schools.
A lot of love, time and energy goes into creating the unique craft boxes, which are produced on a small scale from home. Personalisation and special requests are welcome and the boxes make wonderful gifts as an alternative to plastic toys and even magazines.
As well as creating craft boxes, Emma has previously held children’s art and craft classes and a nature club at various venues around Northern Ireland. Based in County Armagh, she hopes to launch an online nature club in 2020 to reach more children across the world. The nature club combines nature activities like birdwatching and bug hunts, and eco craft activities like making bug houses or painting animals.
Craft boxes and other products can be purchased from the website http://www.learninglabyrinth.co.uk. Follow the social media accounts for previews of new products and a more detailed look at what we do.
If you have any queries or requests please get in touch!
To add your details, become a member
Inclusion in our public online directory:
Members and non-members alike use our public online directory whenever they are looking to refer or hire female professionals in a particular field. You can add a bio, multiple categories, photos of yourself and products and logos. It’s the easiest way to be able to find and refer each other.
Instantly grow your network when you become a member:
When you join, you immediately tap into a “circle of support” by gaining entry to our VIP Members Club, smaller group of women who share your values. We want to know you, your business, and what we can do to help you succeed.
Our platform provides members with the ability to connect with each other online. Members collaborate so they can help each other with connect with shared audiences. This way they reach each other’s audiences and fans. We help them set new goals, reach new targets and gain new customers.
Practical ways we can help female business owners and entrepreneurs:
- Join our online networking group and take part in our daily posts (this is free to join)
- Promote yourself as a VIP Member in this fantastic platform – this is only £49.99 / year
- Join us on Twitter every Sunday Morning 9-10am and Network for free using the #mumsatworkhour hashtag
- Add your details to our online directory as a VIP Member (included in the yearly fee of £49.99) and improve your SEO
- Once you are a VIP Member, you also have access to free online digital marketing resources in our membership area
- Come along to our local free coffee mornings – these can be viewed here
- Attend our “ELEVATE YOUR BUSINESS” Networking Events which are designed to inspire and motivate you, and to help you realise new goals and ways to elevate your business, brand, products and services.
- As a VIP Member, you also can also access our VIP Members Only Group and ask others for advice and support