The MAW Network Business Directory
Check out our full directory of businesses in our community – The MAW Network Business Directory for female business owners and entrepreneurs.
Join our community of over 3700 like minded women on Facebook
Mrs Kathleen McWilliamsSole Touch Draperstown Sole Touch
Sole Touch Draperstown, Complementary Therapies, especially Reflexology for Health, Pain, Maternity/pregnancy & Fertility.
Sole Touch has a unique Pregnancy/Maternity reflexology treatment encouraging relaxation and ME (mental empowerment) for the mummy to be in all aspects of her health, mental, physical & emotional. This gentle treatment incorporates the mother and child bonding even before the little one enters this beautiful world.
Sole Touch is the only therapy business in Mid Ulster area that facilitates all that the larger clinics have in the city. Sole Touch has a unique formula to help and support the couple fulfil their dream of being parents. In the sessions, we promote optimum health for the mummy to be in reflexology, Castor oil Therapy, Abdominal massage, meditation and much more. We encourage the daddy to be to attend and have reflexology for little issues in his life thus bringing both parents into zinc with each other. We have no built in pre-payment plan, plenty of free parking & no long journeys into big towns or cities.
To add your details, become a member
Inclusion in our public online directory:
Members and non-members alike use our public online directory whenever they are looking to refer or hire female professionals in a particular field. You can add a bio, multiple categories, photos of yourself and products and logos. It’s the easiest way to be able to find and refer each other.
Instantly grow your network when you become a member:
When you join, you immediately tap into a “circle of support” by gaining entry to our VIP Members Club, smaller group of women who share your values. We want to know you, your business, and what we can do to help you succeed.
Our platform provides members with the ability to connect with each other online. Members collaborate so they can help each other with connect with shared audiences. This way they reach each other’s audiences and fans. We help them set new goals, reach new targets and gain new customers.
Practical ways we can help female business owners and entrepreneurs:
- Join our online networking group and take part in our daily posts (this is free to join)
- Promote yourself as a VIP Member in this fantastic platform – this is only £49.99 / year
- Join us on Twitter every Sunday Morning 9-10am and Network for free using the #mumsatworkhour hashtag
- Add your details to our online directory as a VIP Member (included in the yearly fee of £49.99) and improve your SEO
- Once you are a VIP Member, you also have access to free online digital marketing resources in our membership area
- Come along to our local free coffee mornings – these can be viewed here
- Attend our “ELEVATE YOUR BUSINESS” Networking Events which are designed to inspire and motivate you, and to help you realise new goals and ways to elevate your business, brand, products and services.
- As a VIP Member, you also can also access our VIP Members Only Group and ask others for advice and support