The MAW Network Business Directory
Check out our full directory of businesses in our community – The MAW Network Business Directory for female business owners and entrepreneurs.
Join our community of over 3700 like minded women on Facebook
Mrs Jacqueline Suzanne HamiltonInterior Designer Seaforde InteriorsInterior Design
Although Jacqueline is based in Seaforde Co. Down she works all over Northern Ireland.
She has lived abroad and in London, although it was always her and her husband’s dream to move back home and build their own dream home.
Jacqueline has a degree in Fine Art although she has always been an avid interior designer in all of the properties that she has lived in and she discovered that she had a real flair for it and started to do up properties to sell.
However it wasn’t until her two children went to school that she then decided to follow her dreams and do an interiors course that would then lead on to her setting up her own business and she hasn’t looked back.
Jacqueline has worked on two Restaurants, Bar, Hotel, Offices and Domestic premises. She believes that any space no matter how big or small can look amazing and the impact it has on the people either living or working there can be life changing.
“It’s fantastic the impact when a project is completed that it has on it’s staff or members of a family. People feel more control in their lives as they are now in an environment that not only functions better but looks amazing and somewhere they want to be.”
Jacqueline is very chatty and loves a cuppa, so if you have a project big or small get in touch as she’d love to hear from you.
To add your details, become a member
Inclusion in our public online directory:
Members and non-members alike use our public online directory whenever they are looking to refer or hire female professionals in a particular field. You can add a bio, multiple categories, photos of yourself and products and logos. It’s the easiest way to be able to find and refer each other.
Instantly grow your network when you become a member:
When you join, you immediately tap into a “circle of support” by gaining entry to our VIP Members Club, smaller group of women who share your values. We want to know you, your business, and what we can do to help you succeed.
Our platform provides members with the ability to connect with each other online. Members collaborate so they can help each other with connect with shared audiences. This way they reach each other’s audiences and fans. We help them set new goals, reach new targets and gain new customers.
Practical ways we can help female business owners and entrepreneurs:
- Join our online networking group and take part in our daily posts (this is free to join)
- Promote yourself as a VIP Member in this fantastic platform – this is only £49.99 / year
- Join us on Twitter every Sunday Morning 9-10am and Network for free using the #mumsatworkhour hashtag
- Add your details to our online directory as a VIP Member (included in the yearly fee of £49.99) and improve your SEO
- Once you are a VIP Member, you also have access to free online digital marketing resources in our membership area
- Come along to our local free coffee mornings – these can be viewed here
- Attend our “ELEVATE YOUR BUSINESS” Networking Events which are designed to inspire and motivate you, and to help you realise new goals and ways to elevate your business, brand, products and services.
- As a VIP Member, you also can also access our VIP Members Only Group and ask others for advice and support