The MAW Network Business Directory
Check out our full directory of businesses in our community – The MAW Network Business Directory for female business owners and entrepreneurs.
Join our community of over 3700 like minded women on Facebook
HomeschoolondemandHomeschoolondemand Contact: Deborah Fitzsimmons
Hi! My name is Deborah Fitzsimmons and I am married to Peter with two children age 13 and 17. My background is in education where I was a full-time teacher for 17 years. I am the Director of Homeschoolondemand Ltd where I provide a platform that offers a collaborative space for qualified and experienced teachers, tutors and other experts to sell affordable courses and resources that support young people’s learning, upskilling and development.
Our structured courses are an excellent source for home educated children, and for all children who need some help with those tricky topics and revision for key examinations. In addition, we offer educational resources, gift/activity packages, homework support, bitesize webinars and tutoring services (Visit our SHOP for details).
- Course categories include: Key Stage 2, Key Stage 3, GCSE, Extra Curricular, Parents and Educators
- Curriculum subjects include: English, Mathematics, Science, ICT/Computing, Business Studies, Art & Design and Modern Foreign Languages (and will continue to extend to cover the full curriculum)
- Extra-Curricular include: Gymnastics, Fitness, Cookery and Nutrition, Irish Dancing, First Aid Mental Health, Arts & Crafts
Why not follow our Facebook page (on the FB symbol link above) to view our free top tips, children’s activity ideas and mini lessons, weekly competitions offering freebies, discount opportunities, educational news, information about our team, information about the release of new courses, resources and other services as they become available. We also like to engage with our followers to find out what further help and support you and your children require.
Video available on our home page http://www.homeschoolondemand.com
To add your details, become a member
Inclusion in our public online directory:
Members and non-members alike use our public online directory whenever they are looking to refer or hire female professionals in a particular field. You can add a bio, multiple categories, photos of yourself and products and logos. It’s the easiest way to be able to find and refer each other.
Instantly grow your network when you become a member:
When you join, you immediately tap into a “circle of support” by gaining entry to our VIP Members Club, smaller group of women who share your values. We want to know you, your business, and what we can do to help you succeed.
Our platform provides members with the ability to connect with each other online. Members collaborate so they can help each other with connect with shared audiences. This way they reach each other’s audiences and fans. We help them set new goals, reach new targets and gain new customers.
Practical ways we can help female business owners and entrepreneurs:
- Join our online networking group and take part in our daily posts (this is free to join)
- Promote yourself as a VIP Member in this fantastic platform – this is only £49.99 / year
- Join us on Twitter every Sunday Morning 9-10am and Network for free using the #mumsatworkhour hashtag
- Add your details to our online directory as a VIP Member (included in the yearly fee of £49.99) and improve your SEO
- Once you are a VIP Member, you also have access to free online digital marketing resources in our membership area
- Come along to our local free coffee mornings – these can be viewed here
- Attend our “ELEVATE YOUR BUSINESS” Networking Events which are designed to inspire and motivate you, and to help you realise new goals and ways to elevate your business, brand, products and services.
- As a VIP Member, you also can also access our VIP Members Only Group and ask others for advice and support