The MAW Network Business Directory
Check out our full directory of businesses in our community – The MAW Network Business Directory for female business owners and entrepreneurs.
Join our community of over 3700 like minded women on Facebook
Pulse Fitness AdventuresPulse Fitness Adventures
Who is Pulse Fitness Adventures – owner of Pulse Fitness, Limavady, I’ve over 15years experience in the fitness industry (old I know lol), a full time mummy & passionate about what I do! My motto in life is ‘Never underestimate what I am capable of, mindset is everything’
I’ve always brought my own personal experience of fitness, healthy lifestyle & the love for the outdoors into my workouts. I’ve given my clients the opportunities to experience adventures, try new workouts and in return I’ve watched their confidence grow.
I’ve built a group of friendships that ‘workout’ together which I’m aiming to expand. I’ll be working along side local businesses to give you opportunities to increase your vision of how good it feels to try new fun experiences with the security of like minded people around you.
I’m not like other gyms I try to incorporate indoor workouts with outdoor fun which is where my passion is.
My love of the outdoors began at a very early age, my childhood memories where spending hours exploring Ballycarton, Binevenagh and Gortmore.
More recently I’ve had the privilege of taking part in a number of endurance events, both
solo and as part of a team – these have been lifetime achievements that I will cherish forever. I’ve seen some wonderful places, meet some amazing people,tested myself mentally and physically in ways I never thought possible.
These experiences have made me who I am today – a strong minded women who is willing to step out of my comfort zone to try new Adventures and share my experiences with you.
To add your details, become a member
Inclusion in our public online directory:
Members and non-members alike use our public online directory whenever they are looking to refer or hire female professionals in a particular field. You can add a bio, multiple categories, photos of yourself and products and logos. It’s the easiest way to be able to find and refer each other.
Instantly grow your network when you become a member:
When you join, you immediately tap into a “circle of support” by gaining entry to our VIP Members Club, smaller group of women who share your values. We want to know you, your business, and what we can do to help you succeed.
Our platform provides members with the ability to connect with each other online. Members collaborate so they can help each other with connect with shared audiences. This way they reach each other’s audiences and fans. We help them set new goals, reach new targets and gain new customers.
Practical ways we can help female business owners and entrepreneurs:
- Join our online networking group and take part in our daily posts (this is free to join)
- Promote yourself as a VIP Member in this fantastic platform – this is only £49.99 / year
- Join us on Twitter every Sunday Morning 9-10am and Network for free using the #mumsatworkhour hashtag
- Add your details to our online directory as a VIP Member (included in the yearly fee of £49.99) and improve your SEO
- Once you are a VIP Member, you also have access to free online digital marketing resources in our membership area
- Come along to our local free coffee mornings – these can be viewed here
- Attend our “ELEVATE YOUR BUSINESS” Networking Events which are designed to inspire and motivate you, and to help you realise new goals and ways to elevate your business, brand, products and services.
- As a VIP Member, you also can also access our VIP Members Only Group and ask others for advice and support