The MAW Network Business Directory
Check out our full directory of businesses in our community – The MAW Network Business Directory for female business owners and entrepreneurs.
Join our community of over 3700 like minded women on Facebook
GO2EducateGO2EducateEducation Contact: Deborah Fitzsimmons
Hi my name is Deborah Fitzsimmons, married to Peter with two children age 13 and 17. My background is in education where I was a full-time teacher for 17 years. My specialist subjects are Business & IT/Computing. I currently work part-time as an enterprise manager and continue to tutor, write resource packs and deliver children’s workshops under my business name GO2EDUCATE.
Home School On Demand TOGETHER WE CAN ACHIEVE MORE
In the background I have been working on developing an online platform called Home School On Demand with original intention of launching Key Stage 3 in September 2020. The platform is educational based for teachers and other industry specialists to create and sell their courses under their own brand name aimed at students and parents. Up until now I have been working with 3 other teachers to develop Full Courses, but with the current situation I have now adapted the site to focus on the delivery of short sharp focused courses. This has come about when a MAW member approached me to see if I could use my platform to help both those who are self employed and concerned about income AND parents who really need something like this shortly. Having originally intended to re-join MAW in September 2020 I fast forwarded my plans to see if I could help. There are only so many courses that I can create with my expertise, so I am putting it out there looking for other teachers and industry specialists who can offer online courses.
– Educational Courses (Curriculum Based) KS2,3, GCSE & A Level
– Extra Curricular Courses (will give you some ideas shortly)
– Courses for Parents (to support mums, parenting and study support)
Standard Pricing for each level
Potential Courses for kids:
Are you a chef or cook? Can you do a cookery or bakery course for kids?
Do you specialise in a specific craft? Can you do a course for kids on this?
Are you an artist? Can you do a course for kids on this?
Are you a musician? What about a basic course for fun in your specialist instrument?
Are you a qualified gym instructor, yoga practitioner, Irish dancer
(insured to deliver/work with kids)? Loads of potential courses here
Can you give financial advice? What about a budgeting course for students about to go to UNI?
The World is our oyster – totally open to ideas in terms of your creativity!
Do get in touch if you are interested to developing your own online course
Deborah 07516 870224. See video for further explanation.
Video can be viewed when you click on the link below
To add your details, become a member
Inclusion in our public online directory:
Members and non-members alike use our public online directory whenever they are looking to refer or hire female professionals in a particular field. You can add a bio, multiple categories, photos of yourself and products and logos. It’s the easiest way to be able to find and refer each other.
Instantly grow your network when you become a member:
When you join, you immediately tap into a “circle of support” by gaining entry to our VIP Members Club, smaller group of women who share your values. We want to know you, your business, and what we can do to help you succeed.
Our platform provides members with the ability to connect with each other online. Members collaborate so they can help each other with connect with shared audiences. This way they reach each other’s audiences and fans. We help them set new goals, reach new targets and gain new customers.
Practical ways we can help female business owners and entrepreneurs:
- Join our online networking group and take part in our daily posts (this is free to join)
- Promote yourself as a VIP Member in this fantastic platform – this is only £49.99 / year
- Join us on Twitter every Sunday Morning 9-10am and Network for free using the #mumsatworkhour hashtag
- Add your details to our online directory as a VIP Member (included in the yearly fee of £49.99) and improve your SEO
- Once you are a VIP Member, you also have access to free online digital marketing resources in our membership area
- Come along to our local free coffee mornings – these can be viewed here
- Attend our “ELEVATE YOUR BUSINESS” Networking Events which are designed to inspire and motivate you, and to help you realise new goals and ways to elevate your business, brand, products and services.
- As a VIP Member, you also can also access our VIP Members Only Group and ask others for advice and support