The MAW Network Business Directory
Check out our full directory of businesses in our community – The MAW Network Business Directory for female business owners and entrepreneurs.
Join our community of over 3700 like minded women on Facebook
Miss Glenda Michelle Burns MIPHETrauma Support Specialist (For Parents) Breathe NI
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: 07809 624253
Glenda is a senior health professional turned social entrepreneur, writer and speaker. She is a highly passionate, motivated and dedicated individual who possesses an extensive range of skills in health promotion and education, business development and physical activity development.
As a multiple trauma survivor and experienced health professional Glenda now uses her background to support parents who are also affected by trauma, helping them be the parent that they want to be.
Determined that people who are struggling with their parenting as a result of trauma should not suffer alone any longer Glenda is developing a new social enterprise, Breathe NI, that will deliver a small range of support services to parents in need.
Glenda also breaks down stigma and taboos by openly talking about her own mental health struggles and background to encourage, support and inspire others in similar situations. Topics in demand for Glenda to speak and write about are; Living with Multiple Mental Health Conditions, Picking Yourself Up Again AND Again, Parenting with PTSD and Changing Your Life Path Whatever Your Circumstances.
To add your details, become a member
Inclusion in our public online directory:
Members and non-members alike use our public online directory whenever they are looking to refer or hire female professionals in a particular field. You can add a bio, multiple categories, photos of yourself and products and logos. It’s the easiest way to be able to find and refer each other.
Instantly grow your network when you become a member:
When you join, you immediately tap into a “circle of support” by gaining entry to our VIP Members Club, smaller group of women who share your values. We want to know you, your business, and what we can do to help you succeed.
Our platform provides members with the ability to connect with each other online. Members collaborate so they can help each other with connect with shared audiences. This way they reach each other’s audiences and fans. We help them set new goals, reach new targets and gain new customers.
Practical ways we can help female business owners and entrepreneurs:
- Join our online networking group and take part in our daily posts (this is free to join)
- Promote yourself as a VIP Member in this fantastic platform – this is only £49.99 / year
- Join us on Twitter every Sunday Morning 9-10am and Network for free using the #mumsatworkhour hashtag
- Add your details to our online directory as a VIP Member (included in the yearly fee of £49.99) and improve your SEO
- Once you are a VIP Member, you also have access to free online digital marketing resources in our membership area
- Come along to our local free coffee mornings – these can be viewed here
- Attend our “ELEVATE YOUR BUSINESS” Networking Events which are designed to inspire and motivate you, and to help you realise new goals and ways to elevate your business, brand, products and services.
- As a VIP Member, you also can also access our VIP Members Only Group and ask others for advice and support