The MAW Network Business Directory
Check out our full directory of businesses in our community – The MAW Network Business Directory for female business owners and entrepreneurs.
Join our community of over 3700 like minded women on Facebook
Hello! I’d love to give you a little bit more insight into what I do 🙋🏼♀️
Im a registered nurse and have worked in healthcare for over 20 years, mostly in acute critical care.
What I’ve come to realise though, is the medical profession was designed to serve the sick, not the healthy! And reversing something once illness strikes, is so much harder than preventing it in the first place.
How much of a passive role do we take with regards to prevention and our own health and wellbeing? Questions we don’t really think about, that I didn’t really think about until I hit my own crisis point..
..and I was fortunate enough to have a contact called Dr Edie Wadsworth who introduced me to a Essential Oils. And not just any essential oils. The kind that are properly, organically grown, harvested and distilled by experts who know what they are doing – Quality and purity is key for therapeutic value.
From there, everything changed. I am so passionate about holistic approaches to wellbeing, Health and Healing, self care because I know, and continue to see how well they can support our bodies.
Our healthcare system of course has its place. But there is so much we can do for ourselves, that we don’t realise.. For hormone support, immune system support, chronic health conditions that so many people are struggling with (and modern medicine has limited, or no solutions for) I want to work with you as we have the knowledge we need to make better choices and live better lives! 🙌
To add your details, become a member
Inclusion in our public online directory:
Members and non-members alike use our public online directory whenever they are looking to refer or hire female professionals in a particular field. You can add a bio, multiple categories, photos of yourself and products and logos. It’s the easiest way to be able to find and refer each other.
Instantly grow your network when you become a member:
When you join, you immediately tap into a “circle of support” by gaining entry to our VIP Members Club, smaller group of women who share your values. We want to know you, your business, and what we can do to help you succeed.
Our platform provides members with the ability to connect with each other online. Members collaborate so they can help each other with connect with shared audiences. This way they reach each other’s audiences and fans. We help them set new goals, reach new targets and gain new customers.
Practical ways we can help female business owners and entrepreneurs:
- Join our online networking group and take part in our daily posts (this is free to join)
- Promote yourself as a VIP Member in this fantastic platform – this is only £49.99 / year
- Join us on Twitter every Sunday Morning 9-10am and Network for free using the #mumsatworkhour hashtag
- Add your details to our online directory as a VIP Member (included in the yearly fee of £49.99) and improve your SEO
- Once you are a VIP Member, you also have access to free online digital marketing resources in our membership area
- Come along to our local free coffee mornings – these can be viewed here
- Attend our “ELEVATE YOUR BUSINESS” Networking Events which are designed to inspire and motivate you, and to help you realise new goals and ways to elevate your business, brand, products and services.
- As a VIP Member, you also can also access our VIP Members Only Group and ask others for advice and support