The MAW Network Business Directory
Check out our full directory of businesses in our community – The MAW Network Business Directory for female business owners and entrepreneurs.
Join our community of over 3700 like minded women on Facebook
Perfect day ceremoniesPerfect day ceremoniesCivil Celebrant Contact: Fiona Solomon
Having been a guest at a number of fantastic celebrant led weddings, I decided that I wanted to help couples and families to design and enjoy a truly unique and joyous day.
I trained and qualified for my NOCN Diploma in Family Celebrancy, the highest qualification available, to deliver weddings, civil partnerships, baby namings and vow renewals. I recently left my career in the Bank to focus on my new role and in November, I also completed my Diploma to deliver Funeral ceremonies.
I have lived in both the UK and overseas, where I have learnt the importance of being a “people” person and developing great communication skills. This helps me to connect with people and understand their needs. I have had a fantastic first year trading and a busy start to 2020 expanding into funerals.
I am married (twice!) with a teenage son, chickens and two dogs and live near Ballygowan. My new motto is: “The harder I work, the luckier I get” I love being art of a buzzing wedding industry and feel very privileged when couples share their love stories with me. I am also honoured to be part of an extremely professional funeral industry and know that I can help people going through a really difficult time.
I am professional, friendly and positive – but my apin point is social media, which I am trying to get better at. I look forward to building great networking relationships through being a MAW VIP member.
To add your details, become a member
Inclusion in our public online directory:
Members and non-members alike use our public online directory whenever they are looking to refer or hire female professionals in a particular field. You can add a bio, multiple categories, photos of yourself and products and logos. It’s the easiest way to be able to find and refer each other.
Instantly grow your network when you become a member:
When you join, you immediately tap into a “circle of support” by gaining entry to our VIP Members Club, smaller group of women who share your values. We want to know you, your business, and what we can do to help you succeed.
Our platform provides members with the ability to connect with each other online. Members collaborate so they can help each other with connect with shared audiences. This way they reach each other’s audiences and fans. We help them set new goals, reach new targets and gain new customers.
Practical ways we can help female business owners and entrepreneurs:
- Join our online networking group and take part in our daily posts (this is free to join)
- Promote yourself as a VIP Member in this fantastic platform – this is only £49.99 / year
- Join us on Twitter every Sunday Morning 9-10am and Network for free using the #mumsatworkhour hashtag
- Add your details to our online directory as a VIP Member (included in the yearly fee of £49.99) and improve your SEO
- Once you are a VIP Member, you also have access to free online digital marketing resources in our membership area
- Come along to our local free coffee mornings – these can be viewed here
- Attend our “ELEVATE YOUR BUSINESS” Networking Events which are designed to inspire and motivate you, and to help you realise new goals and ways to elevate your business, brand, products and services.
- As a VIP Member, you also can also access our VIP Members Only Group and ask others for advice and support