The MAW Network Business Directory
Check out our full directory of businesses in our community – The MAW Network Business Directory for female business owners and entrepreneurs.
Join our community of over 3700 like minded women on Facebook
Fiona Louise DalzellMiss Fiona Dalzell – Travel Counsellor
I’m Fiona, your local Travel Counsellor based in Maghaberry though I have clients from all over the UK and Ireland (even some in Norway!). As a Travel Counsellor, I have access to thousands of suppliers and specialists in destinations across the world, meaning I can source any type of travel experience you can ever think of, and some you can’t!!
At Travel Counsellors, we truly put the customer at the heart of everything we do and with a 24/7 duty office, no office hours and specialists across the globe there’s no task too big or small and no request to crazy!
I can help you plan everything from weekend city breaks, staycations, weddings, honeymoons, hens and stag parties, sports events and corporate travel to round the world cruises and everything in between! If it’s on the planet, I can sell it!
I’m fully CLIA credited and have access to all major cruise lines and airlines meaning the world, is literally your oyster!
Contact me for a personalised, bespoke travel itinerary to suit you and your family’s needs.
To add your details, become a member
Inclusion in our public online directory:
Members and non-members alike use our public online directory whenever they are looking to refer or hire female professionals in a particular field. You can add a bio, multiple categories, photos of yourself and products and logos. It’s the easiest way to be able to find and refer each other.
Instantly grow your network when you become a member:
When you join, you immediately tap into a “circle of support” by gaining entry to our VIP Members Club, smaller group of women who share your values. We want to know you, your business, and what we can do to help you succeed.
Our platform provides members with the ability to connect with each other online. Members collaborate so they can help each other with connect with shared audiences. This way they reach each other’s audiences and fans. We help them set new goals, reach new targets and gain new customers.
Practical ways we can help female business owners and entrepreneurs:
- Join our online networking group and take part in our daily posts (this is free to join)
- Promote yourself as a VIP Member in this fantastic platform – this is only £49.99 / year
- Join us on Twitter every Sunday Morning 9-10am and Network for free using the #mumsatworkhour hashtag
- Add your details to our online directory as a VIP Member (included in the yearly fee of £49.99) and improve your SEO
- Once you are a VIP Member, you also have access to free online digital marketing resources in our membership area
- Come along to our local free coffee mornings – these can be viewed here
- Attend our “ELEVATE YOUR BUSINESS” Networking Events which are designed to inspire and motivate you, and to help you realise new goals and ways to elevate your business, brand, products and services.
- As a VIP Member, you also can also access our VIP Members Only Group and ask others for advice and support