The MAW Network Business Directory
Check out our full directory of businesses in our community – The MAW Network Business Directory for female business owners and entrepreneurs.
Join our community of over 3700 like minded women on Facebook
Evolve by SamaraEvolve by Samara Contact: Samara Prentice
I am a mummy to Jude, Ollie, Jesse & Cole and wife to Paul. I worked in Event Management and PR for many years and absolutely loved it. I loved the buzz of events and I really enjoyed seeing how the profile of the business was being built, all over the world, from my PR efforts. But I needed more. I no longer felt challenged and after illness struck in 2016, I took the plunge and decided to retrain in Personal Styling, image consultancy and colour analysis. The London based training was extremely intense. Many people think a personal stylist is just someone who likes clothes. Liking clothes helps but it is a much more technical skill. The business keeps going from strength to strength and I have met some truly incredible women. I count myself so lucky. I often talk about how women evolve and their own unique personal journey but Evolve has set me on a path of self discovery too.
To add your details, become a member
Inclusion in our public online directory:
Members and non-members alike use our public online directory whenever they are looking to refer or hire female professionals in a particular field. You can add a bio, multiple categories, photos of yourself and products and logos. It’s the easiest way to be able to find and refer each other.
Instantly grow your network when you become a member:
When you join, you immediately tap into a “circle of support” by gaining entry to our VIP Members Club, smaller group of women who share your values. We want to know you, your business, and what we can do to help you succeed.
Our platform provides members with the ability to connect with each other online. Members collaborate so they can help each other with connect with shared audiences. This way they reach each other’s audiences and fans. We help them set new goals, reach new targets and gain new customers.
Practical ways we can help female business owners and entrepreneurs:
- Join our online networking group and take part in our daily posts (this is free to join)
- Promote yourself as a VIP Member in this fantastic platform – this is only £49.99 / year
- Join us on Twitter every Sunday Morning 9-10am and Network for free using the #mumsatworkhour hashtag
- Add your details to our online directory as a VIP Member (included in the yearly fee of £49.99) and improve your SEO
- Once you are a VIP Member, you also have access to free online digital marketing resources in our membership area
- Come along to our local free coffee mornings – these can be viewed here
- Attend our “ELEVATE YOUR BUSINESS” Networking Events which are designed to inspire and motivate you, and to help you realise new goals and ways to elevate your business, brand, products and services.
- As a VIP Member, you also can also access our VIP Members Only Group and ask others for advice and support