The MAW Network Business Directory
Check out our full directory of businesses in our community – The MAW Network Business Directory for female business owners and entrepreneurs.
Join our community of over 3700 like minded women on Facebook
Mrs Eve BeattieOwner The Hive
I am a mum of 4 – Daniel (8), Rory (6), Emma (4) & Eoin (2) and I am married to Pat. I became a self-employed Virtual Assistant last year to fit work around my family life. From the outset I loved everything about being my own boss except the working at home alone part and so I have since opened my second business, a coworking space called The Hive in Magherafelt.
The Hive is Mid Ulster’s first coworking space. Our flexible office space provides a collaborative environment for entrepreneurs and freelancers to work and connect. The Hive is the perfect alternative to a traditional office, with an integrated culture and a community-based work environment. We have solutions to match all working needs, choose from either a private office, dedicated desk or hot desk in a shared office with other entrepreneurs. Flexible options allow users to pay as they go or sign up to monthly memberships.
We have meeting rooms of various sizes available to hire for you to host client meetings, training events or workshops.
To add your details, become a member
Inclusion in our public online directory:
Members and non-members alike use our public online directory whenever they are looking to refer or hire female professionals in a particular field. You can add a bio, multiple categories, photos of yourself and products and logos. It’s the easiest way to be able to find and refer each other.
Instantly grow your network when you become a member:
When you join, you immediately tap into a “circle of support” by gaining entry to our VIP Members Club, smaller group of women who share your values. We want to know you, your business, and what we can do to help you succeed.
Our platform provides members with the ability to connect with each other online. Members collaborate so they can help each other with connect with shared audiences. This way they reach each other’s audiences and fans. We help them set new goals, reach new targets and gain new customers.
Practical ways we can help female business owners and entrepreneurs:
- Join our online networking group and take part in our daily posts (this is free to join)
- Promote yourself as a VIP Member in this fantastic platform – this is only £49.99 / year
- Join us on Twitter every Sunday Morning 9-10am and Network for free using the #mumsatworkhour hashtag
- Add your details to our online directory as a VIP Member (included in the yearly fee of £49.99) and improve your SEO
- Once you are a VIP Member, you also have access to free online digital marketing resources in our membership area
- Come along to our local free coffee mornings – these can be viewed here
- Attend our “ELEVATE YOUR BUSINESS” Networking Events which are designed to inspire and motivate you, and to help you realise new goals and ways to elevate your business, brand, products and services.
- As a VIP Member, you also can also access our VIP Members Only Group and ask others for advice and support