The MAW Network Business Directory
Check out our full directory of businesses in our community – The MAW Network Business Directory for female business owners and entrepreneurs.
Join our community of over 3700 like minded women on Facebook
EssentiaLeighEssentiaLeigh Contact: Leigh Boniface
Hello – Im Leigh 🙂
I have 2 daughters, Alice and Bree, who light up my world!
I am a Doterra Wellness Advocate – which basically means I love talking about essential oils, their health benefits and showing you how you can use them in all areas in your life. I am passionate about all things natural and finding more and more ways to use what mother earth provides. Since having children I have been more conscious about what comes into our house toxin wise and started looking for healthy and safe alternatives to things I loved, like room sprays and cleaning products. After extensive periods searching pintrest and making every household and beauty product known to man, I found that there was more to the essential oils than just using them for scent.
The health benefits from these oils are incredible and vast. I love being able to treat my family and friends with minor ailments using these oils. Doterra are CPTG which means they are Certified Pure Thereputic Grade essential oils. I recently introduced a healthy regime in my life and using the power of essential oils and exersize and lots of water, I not only feel amazing and full of energy, I have also lost over 2 1/2 stone.
I want every woman to feel as good as I am feeling. I LOVE encouraging women to find their power and hold onto it. Essential oils are powerful oils that when used with intention can be life changing. I hold classes (via zoom or in the garden) introducing these amazing oils and also offer personal wellness consultations.
I also offer ‘make and take’ workshops where you not only learn about the amazing uses of essential oils but get to create your own products with them.
Gather your friends together and lets have a party 🙂 As the hostess you recieve a gift for creating the space.
I love hearing from you so get in touch and lets connect xx Leigh xx
To add your details, become a member
Inclusion in our public online directory:
Members and non-members alike use our public online directory whenever they are looking to refer or hire female professionals in a particular field. You can add a bio, multiple categories, photos of yourself and products and logos. It’s the easiest way to be able to find and refer each other.
Instantly grow your network when you become a member:
When you join, you immediately tap into a “circle of support” by gaining entry to our VIP Members Club, smaller group of women who share your values. We want to know you, your business, and what we can do to help you succeed.
Our platform provides members with the ability to connect with each other online. Members collaborate so they can help each other with connect with shared audiences. This way they reach each other’s audiences and fans. We help them set new goals, reach new targets and gain new customers.
Practical ways we can help female business owners and entrepreneurs:
- Join our online networking group and take part in our daily posts (this is free to join)
- Promote yourself as a VIP Member in this fantastic platform – this is only £49.99 / year
- Join us on Twitter every Sunday Morning 9-10am and Network for free using the #mumsatworkhour hashtag
- Add your details to our online directory as a VIP Member (included in the yearly fee of £49.99) and improve your SEO
- Once you are a VIP Member, you also have access to free online digital marketing resources in our membership area
- Come along to our local free coffee mornings – these can be viewed here
- Attend our “ELEVATE YOUR BUSINESS” Networking Events which are designed to inspire and motivate you, and to help you realise new goals and ways to elevate your business, brand, products and services.
- As a VIP Member, you also can also access our VIP Members Only Group and ask others for advice and support