The MAW Network Business Directory
Check out our full directory of businesses in our community – The MAW Network Business Directory for female business owners and entrepreneurs.
Join our community of over 3700 like minded women on Facebook
Eimear GildernewEimear Gildernew Photography
Hi everyone. I’m Eimear from Eimear Gildernew Photography.
I work as a professional portrait photographer based near Aughnacloy, Co Tyrone. I specialise in Newborn, Child and Family photography. My studio is at my home in rural county Tyrone but I also offer outdoor family sessions at your location of choice.
I offer a range of sessions which include newborn, sitters, cake smash and first birthday sessions, family sessions and work on location with families for occasions such as First Holy Communion and Confirmation.
Over the years I have invested heavily in training. I continually keep up to date with all aspects of newborn photography including newborn safety.
I am so passionate about what I do, I love creating memories that will last a lifetime and beyond.
Please get in touch if you would like to have a chat about arranging a session. I would love to hear from you.
To add your details, become a member
Inclusion in our public online directory:
Members and non-members alike use our public online directory whenever they are looking to refer or hire female professionals in a particular field. You can add a bio, multiple categories, photos of yourself and products and logos. It’s the easiest way to be able to find and refer each other.
Instantly grow your network when you become a member:
When you join, you immediately tap into a “circle of support” by gaining entry to our VIP Members Club, smaller group of women who share your values. We want to know you, your business, and what we can do to help you succeed.
Our platform provides members with the ability to connect with each other online. Members collaborate so they can help each other with connect with shared audiences. This way they reach each other’s audiences and fans. We help them set new goals, reach new targets and gain new customers.
Practical ways we can help female business owners and entrepreneurs:
- Join our online networking group and take part in our daily posts (this is free to join)
- Promote yourself as a VIP Member in this fantastic platform – this is only £49.99 / year
- Join us on Twitter every Sunday Morning 9-10am and Network for free using the #mumsatworkhour hashtag
- Add your details to our online directory as a VIP Member (included in the yearly fee of £49.99) and improve your SEO
- Once you are a VIP Member, you also have access to free online digital marketing resources in our membership area
- Come along to our local free coffee mornings – these can be viewed here
- Attend our “ELEVATE YOUR BUSINESS” Networking Events which are designed to inspire and motivate you, and to help you realise new goals and ways to elevate your business, brand, products and services.
- As a VIP Member, you also can also access our VIP Members Only Group and ask others for advice and support