The MAW Network Business Directory
Check out our full directory of businesses in our community – The MAW Network Business Directory for female business owners and entrepreneurs.
Join our community of over 3700 like minded women on Facebook
Denise LeacockDenise Leacock Contact: Denise Leacock
Denise has a love for Photography, so what was once a hobby turned into my business. She says,”I trained with a Portrait and Wedding photographer for 7 years and I grew the love for making people smile and capturing this for them to remember forever. After loosing my brother in 2016 I realised the importance of my job, it isn’t until you loose someone that you really appreciate the value of a photograph, memories are all you have left and they are priceless. I truly believe I was put om this earth to do this job and I have met some amazing and inspirational people along the way, that I now call my friends!
With the Weddings I travel all over the country and love getting to somewhere new!! I love capturing every last little bit of effort you have both put into your day, details are my favourite. The cute little rustic venues with loads of character are right up my street!! So if you like, old, brick, character buildings or the beach well I’m the girl for you!! Meeting for a coffee and a chat can always be arranged, any excuse to talk weddings!!
I am so grateful to watch these couples grow into little families, it is so sweet to be asked into your home to capture the first portraits as a new family, it makes my heart melt. They are so important as they don’t stay little forever and its great to document these early days and then through to their teenage year”
To add your details, become a member
Inclusion in our public online directory:
Members and non-members alike use our public online directory whenever they are looking to refer or hire female professionals in a particular field. You can add a bio, multiple categories, photos of yourself and products and logos. It’s the easiest way to be able to find and refer each other.
Instantly grow your network when you become a member:
When you join, you immediately tap into a “circle of support” by gaining entry to our VIP Members Club, smaller group of women who share your values. We want to know you, your business, and what we can do to help you succeed.
Our platform provides members with the ability to connect with each other online. Members collaborate so they can help each other with connect with shared audiences. This way they reach each other’s audiences and fans. We help them set new goals, reach new targets and gain new customers.
Practical ways we can help female business owners and entrepreneurs:
- Join our online networking group and take part in our daily posts (this is free to join)
- Promote yourself as a VIP Member in this fantastic platform – this is only £49.99 / year
- Join us on Twitter every Sunday Morning 9-10am and Network for free using the #mumsatworkhour hashtag
- Add your details to our online directory as a VIP Member (included in the yearly fee of £49.99) and improve your SEO
- Once you are a VIP Member, you also have access to free online digital marketing resources in our membership area
- Come along to our local free coffee mornings – these can be viewed here
- Attend our “ELEVATE YOUR BUSINESS” Networking Events which are designed to inspire and motivate you, and to help you realise new goals and ways to elevate your business, brand, products and services.
- As a VIP Member, you also can also access our VIP Members Only Group and ask others for advice and support