The MAW Network Business Directory
Check out our full directory of businesses in our community – The MAW Network Business Directory for female business owners and entrepreneurs.
Join our community of over 3700 like minded women on Facebook
Cunning Financial SolutionsCunning Financial Solutions Contact: Isobel Cunning
Hello everyone, I’m Isobel Cunning and my business is Cunning Financial Solutions.
Cunning Financial Solutions’ aim is to protect the financial well being of you, your family and your business through bespoke packages tailored to your individual needs, because each and everyone one of us have a unique case.
We collaborate with people who have many years of financial experience, many of these people have been in financial services for 35+ years, therefore you can be assured that there’s not a situation that hasn’t been seen, and resolved, before.
I came into this profession after recognising a need to fill a gap in the market by offering a range of services, bringing experts together under one umbrella, offering you a complete financial solution.
My background was in accounts and my family background is in the funeral profession. Through both of these settings I could see the need for financial planning and also the devastation that the lack of financial planning could create. For this reason I urge you to stop putting off until tomorrow, because tomorrow may never come.
For your convenience Cunning Financial Solutions are available up to 9pm Monday to Friday, and 6pm at the weekend.
Or send a PM on Facebook
Some of the services available:
Critical Illness Cover
Family Income Benefit
Pensions and Investments
Wills and Trusts
Enduring Power of Attorney
Public Liability Insurance
Buildings and Contents Insurance
High Net Worth Buildings and Contents Insurance
And remember – for everything financial there’s a Cunning Solution! So call us with your financial queries, even if it’s not on the list we will have someone who can help.
To add your details, become a member
Inclusion in our public online directory:
Members and non-members alike use our public online directory whenever they are looking to refer or hire female professionals in a particular field. You can add a bio, multiple categories, photos of yourself and products and logos. It’s the easiest way to be able to find and refer each other.
Instantly grow your network when you become a member:
When you join, you immediately tap into a “circle of support” by gaining entry to our VIP Members Club, smaller group of women who share your values. We want to know you, your business, and what we can do to help you succeed.
Our platform provides members with the ability to connect with each other online. Members collaborate so they can help each other with connect with shared audiences. This way they reach each other’s audiences and fans. We help them set new goals, reach new targets and gain new customers.
Practical ways we can help female business owners and entrepreneurs:
- Join our online networking group and take part in our daily posts (this is free to join)
- Promote yourself as a VIP Member in this fantastic platform – this is only £49.99 / year
- Join us on Twitter every Sunday Morning 9-10am and Network for free using the #mumsatworkhour hashtag
- Add your details to our online directory as a VIP Member (included in the yearly fee of £49.99) and improve your SEO
- Once you are a VIP Member, you also have access to free online digital marketing resources in our membership area
- Come along to our local free coffee mornings – these can be viewed here
- Attend our “ELEVATE YOUR BUSINESS” Networking Events which are designed to inspire and motivate you, and to help you realise new goals and ways to elevate your business, brand, products and services.
- As a VIP Member, you also can also access our VIP Members Only Group and ask others for advice and support