The MAW Network Business Directory
Check out our full directory of businesses in our community – The MAW Network Business Directory for female business owners and entrepreneurs.
Join our community of over 3700 like minded women on Facebook
Clare Hegarty NutritionClare Hegarty Nutrition Contact: Clare Hegarty
Hi, My name is Clare Hegarty. I am a nutritionist and a health coach and a mum of 3 – the motivation for doing what I do today.
Once in a busy corporate career, managing large multinational teams and businesses, I now specialise in empowering women to transform their own and their families’ health.
My journey into nutrition was a very personal one, born out of my desire to help my own family, in particular my little boy who had significant sensory issues that led to fussy eating and a refusal to eat most foods.
I help women who are struggling to put nutritious balanced meals on the table, battling with kids at meal times and who want to make changes to their families’ health but just don’t know where to begin.
Using my tried and tested yet simple strategies, I help families take the stress out of meal times, encourage fussy eaters to explore new foods and help your family thrive. Getting kids to eat a balanced, healthy diet is possible. I have transformed my son’s relationship with food and I can help your family too.
Behind every fussy eater and stressful meal-time is often an exhausted and overwhelmed mum. I know this because I was that mum. I give women the tools to take back control, increase energy levels, reduce stress, improve sleep and feel confident again.
I am a certified nutritionist and health coach ( member of the UK Health Coaches Association) with qualifications in sleep training, sleep disorders and anxiety management. However, I believe it is the combination of my training and my personal lived experience that has enabled me to help so many women feel empowered to finally take control of their health and life a happier, healthier life.
My services include:
1-1 Family Nutrition Programmes
1-1 Personalised Nutrition Programmes
Corporate Nutrition Programmes
Family Nutrition Workshops
Healthy Eating Workshops
To add your details, become a member
Inclusion in our public online directory:
Members and non-members alike use our public online directory whenever they are looking to refer or hire female professionals in a particular field. You can add a bio, multiple categories, photos of yourself and products and logos. It’s the easiest way to be able to find and refer each other.
Instantly grow your network when you become a member:
When you join, you immediately tap into a “circle of support” by gaining entry to our VIP Members Club, smaller group of women who share your values. We want to know you, your business, and what we can do to help you succeed.
Our platform provides members with the ability to connect with each other online. Members collaborate so they can help each other with connect with shared audiences. This way they reach each other’s audiences and fans. We help them set new goals, reach new targets and gain new customers.
Practical ways we can help female business owners and entrepreneurs:
- Join our online networking group and take part in our daily posts (this is free to join)
- Promote yourself as a VIP Member in this fantastic platform – this is only £49.99 / year
- Join us on Twitter every Sunday Morning 9-10am and Network for free using the #mumsatworkhour hashtag
- Add your details to our online directory as a VIP Member (included in the yearly fee of £49.99) and improve your SEO
- Once you are a VIP Member, you also have access to free online digital marketing resources in our membership area
- Come along to our local free coffee mornings – these can be viewed here
- Attend our “ELEVATE YOUR BUSINESS” Networking Events which are designed to inspire and motivate you, and to help you realise new goals and ways to elevate your business, brand, products and services.
- As a VIP Member, you also can also access our VIP Members Only Group and ask others for advice and support