The MAW Network Business Directory
Check out our full directory of businesses in our community – The MAW Network Business Directory for female business owners and entrepreneurs.
Join our community of over 3700 like minded women on Facebook
Celtic Energy MedicineCeltic Energy Medicine Contact: Orla Mc Ivor
I am an Eden Method energy medicine practitioner based in Omagh. My business is called Celtic Energy Medicine. I am the first certified Eden Method therapist in Northern Ireland.
The Eden Method is a complementary therapy, it is kinesiology-based and balances energy. It’s based on both traditional healing practices and modern medical techniques.
I think that the best aspect of this therapy is that I work in partnership with my clients to help them live in their fullest heath and vitality. I teach them customised energy exercises to empower them to become more aware of how energy flows in their own system.
We balance energy to work with any emotional or physical condition such as fibromyalgia, pain reduction, depression and anxiety, amongst others.
I worked for over 25 years as a Chartered Accountant in banking & technology, but became something of a corporate refugee when I developed a serious health crisis. I turned to Energy Medicine to find the help I needed to return to health.
I usually work in 1-2-1 sessions (these can be in person or remotely over Skype) or group training.
There is so much we can do to maintain a strong immune system and good heath through managing the energy of what we eat, how we sleep, and how we manage stressful emotions. Please feel free to contact me if you’re interested in energy work or just trying a different approach to tackling the challenges of life
To add your details, become a member
Inclusion in our public online directory:
Members and non-members alike use our public online directory whenever they are looking to refer or hire female professionals in a particular field. You can add a bio, multiple categories, photos of yourself and products and logos. It’s the easiest way to be able to find and refer each other.
Instantly grow your network when you become a member:
When you join, you immediately tap into a “circle of support” by gaining entry to our VIP Members Club, smaller group of women who share your values. We want to know you, your business, and what we can do to help you succeed.
Our platform provides members with the ability to connect with each other online. Members collaborate so they can help each other with connect with shared audiences. This way they reach each other’s audiences and fans. We help them set new goals, reach new targets and gain new customers.
Practical ways we can help female business owners and entrepreneurs:
- Join our online networking group and take part in our daily posts (this is free to join)
- Promote yourself as a VIP Member in this fantastic platform – this is only £49.99 / year
- Join us on Twitter every Sunday Morning 9-10am and Network for free using the #mumsatworkhour hashtag
- Add your details to our online directory as a VIP Member (included in the yearly fee of £49.99) and improve your SEO
- Once you are a VIP Member, you also have access to free online digital marketing resources in our membership area
- Come along to our local free coffee mornings – these can be viewed here
- Attend our “ELEVATE YOUR BUSINESS” Networking Events which are designed to inspire and motivate you, and to help you realise new goals and ways to elevate your business, brand, products and services.
- As a VIP Member, you also can also access our VIP Members Only Group and ask others for advice and support