Check out our full member directory and businesses in our community – Mums at Work is a business network for female business owners and entrepreneurs.
Join our community of over 4000 like minded women on Facebook
To add your details to our directory, please become a member
Catriona CorriganPhotographer Divine Photography
I am a Full Time Professional Portrait Photographer and Educator, specialising in Business Photography and Family Portraits. My studio is based in Coalisland, Co Tyrone but I often work on location or at client’s place of work to help make it easier for them. My 1-2-1 Photography Mentoring Sessions and Group Workshops are now available online – super handy for everyone to update their knowledge without having to travel!
Range of services to businesses including Headshots, Product Photography & Personal Branding Sessions.
With the growth in popularity of online shopping and the likes of Instagram and Pinterest, your online presence is so important. You want your potential new (and existing) clients to see you & your brand represented in quality imagery. This is where I can help, providing you with consistent & cohesive branding to wow your customers.
Services that I offer clients …
- Guidance on how to prepare for your shoot – styling tips and general advice on timings
- Face to face / telephone consultation to discuss your shoot requirement – location, business needs and outcome
- Guidance during the shoot itself – I will help you relax in front of the camera and ensure you look amazing
- Hits & tips on styling your products – what to include, staging and backdrops
- Professional editing & retouching (if required) of your images
- Finished images provided via digital download or on USB (both high resolution (print quality) and low resolution (online usage)
- Printed images & display products
- Promotional video highlights & slideshow
- Event photography – launching a new business or product, opening a new premises or hosting a workshop? Why not book me to come along & cover the event for you when you can relax and enjoy the moment. Coverage starts from £150 for 2 hour session.
THE PHOTO ACADEMY – Teaching is something very close to my heart and I love being able to share my knowledge with others. I offer a range of in person & online photography workshops including Taking Better Photos for Business, Food Photography Workshops & Beginners SLR classes.
If this sounds like the sort of help that you & your business needs, why not get in touch. I’d love to help you build your brand and establish yourself in the marketplace. You can contact me via the website or by phone on 07525 900885.
Inclusion in our public online directory:
Members and non-members alike use our public online member directory whenever they are looking to refer or hire female professionals in a particular field. You can add a bio, multiple categories, photos of yourself and products and logos. It’s the easiest way to be able to find and refer each other.
Instantly grow your network when you join our directory:
When you join, you immediately tap into a “circle of support.” Other Members want to know you, your business, and what we can do to help you succeed.
Our platform provides members with the ability to connect with each other online. Members collaborate so they can help each other with connect with shared audiences. This way they reach each other’s audiences and fans. We help them set new goals, reach new targets and gain new customers.
We would love to have you in our community. In our Group, we have daily networking threads, chats and top tips. As a VIP member, you can promote yourself to the other 4000 members. You can also attend our networking events free of charge to share your business story, your products and events and services. Read more about us here.
Use Our Tools to Help you and your Business
Firstly, join our Facebook Group for Female Business Owners – The Mums at Work Network Group
Secondly, find us also on Instagram and see all of our top tips, events, featured members and more!