The MAW Network Business Directory
Check out our full directory of businesses in our community – The MAW Network Business Directory for female business owners and entrepreneurs.
Join our community of over 3700 like minded women on Facebook
Cathy Dempster PhotographyCathy Dempster Photography Contact: Cathy Dempster
“With subjects as varied as the professional and personal history that brought her to where she is today, Cathy Dempster provides a unique range of skills and vision when it comes to photography. Ever since a camera was thrust into her hands at the age of 9, Cathy has documented the various paths she has taken in life, paths that have led to her becoming a professional photographer.
Cathy takes her influences from a wider spectrum, not simply the world of photography. Using the notion of capturing what she loves as a starting point, she has photographed a wide range of her musical heroes ranging from Pat McManus and Horslips right through to Seasick Steve. While many of her images are inspired by quiet, rural Co Tyrone, she also has developed a love for urban exploration, with her artist’s eye seeing the beauty and emotional responses abandoned and derelict buildings can evoke. Cathy is currently organising a solo exhibition of such work entitled “Memories on the Landscape – Empty Whispers” which, in this time of economic hardship, reflects the zeitgeist.
Outside of capturing rural and urban scenery, much of which fits neatly into fine art, Cathy has extensive experience of fashion shoots and directing models, eschewing cliche to create classic results. She also specializes in hand-tinting photographs, one of her favorite techniques. This allows her to take even the most basic of images and personalize it, creating a unique product for every individual.
Cathy’s sociable and friendly personality, backed with a steely professionalism and quest for perfection, also makes her an ideal wedding photographer. Again her eye for detail and the unusual will ensure the happy couple can have a unique and well-crafted permanent record of one of the most important days of their lives.
To add your details, become a member
Inclusion in our public online directory:
Members and non-members alike use our public online directory whenever they are looking to refer or hire female professionals in a particular field. You can add a bio, multiple categories, photos of yourself and products and logos. It’s the easiest way to be able to find and refer each other.
Instantly grow your network when you become a member:
When you join, you immediately tap into a “circle of support” by gaining entry to our VIP Members Club, smaller group of women who share your values. We want to know you, your business, and what we can do to help you succeed.
Our platform provides members with the ability to connect with each other online. Members collaborate so they can help each other with connect with shared audiences. This way they reach each other’s audiences and fans. We help them set new goals, reach new targets and gain new customers.
Practical ways we can help female business owners and entrepreneurs:
- Join our online networking group and take part in our daily posts (this is free to join)
- Promote yourself as a VIP Member in this fantastic platform – this is only £49.99 / year
- Join us on Twitter every Sunday Morning 9-10am and Network for free using the #mumsatworkhour hashtag
- Add your details to our online directory as a VIP Member (included in the yearly fee of £49.99) and improve your SEO
- Once you are a VIP Member, you also have access to free online digital marketing resources in our membership area
- Come along to our local free coffee mornings – these can be viewed here
- Attend our “ELEVATE YOUR BUSINESS” Networking Events which are designed to inspire and motivate you, and to help you realise new goals and ways to elevate your business, brand, products and services.
- As a VIP Member, you also can also access our VIP Members Only Group and ask others for advice and support