The MAW Network Business Directory
Check out our full directory of businesses in our community – The MAW Network Business Directory for female business owners and entrepreneurs.
Join our community of over 3700 like minded women on Facebook
Campbell Ritchie Chartered Accountants LtdCampbell Ritchie Chartered Accountants Ltd Contact: Ashley Campbell
Modern Accounting for the Modern Business!
Our core purpose at Campbell Ritchie Chartered Accountants (CRCA) is to assist our clients develop a successful and thriving business and in turn, promote the local economy.
We do this by understanding the client’s needs and by offering a high-quality service. We are passionate about what we do and enjoy helping others succeed in their business goals.
Our Core Values:-
– We will create a working environment which will support the professional development of every member of our team
– We will be pro-active and fully support our team and the community
– We will ensure that our business has minimal impact on the environment
– We will work with integrity and honesty in everything we do
CRCA will provide businesses and individuals with the highest quality accounting, tax planning and business advisory service. These services will be delivered in a timely, efficient and innovative manner by a professional team who will constantly strive to exceed our client’s expectations.
We believe that the days of working as a ‘traditional’ accountant are long gone. Clients used to gather up their information at year end and leave it into the office and a set of historial accounts would be prepared so they could calculate the tax bill due to HMRC. CRCA believes there is a better way! Would you not prefer to have up-to-date, real-time information on your business where you could make decisions to improve cashflow, increase sales and more? Your figures are one (if not THE) most important piece of information a business has. Cloud accounting can help manage this to improve your organisation and drive it forward.
If this is important to you and your business please give me a call on 07720 873232 to discuss how we can help!
To add your details, become a member
Inclusion in our public online directory:
Members and non-members alike use our public online directory whenever they are looking to refer or hire female professionals in a particular field. You can add a bio, multiple categories, photos of yourself and products and logos. It’s the easiest way to be able to find and refer each other.
Instantly grow your network when you become a member:
When you join, you immediately tap into a “circle of support” by gaining entry to our VIP Members Club, smaller group of women who share your values. We want to know you, your business, and what we can do to help you succeed.
Our platform provides members with the ability to connect with each other online. Members collaborate so they can help each other with connect with shared audiences. This way they reach each other’s audiences and fans. We help them set new goals, reach new targets and gain new customers.
Practical ways we can help female business owners and entrepreneurs:
- Join our online networking group and take part in our daily posts (this is free to join)
- Promote yourself as a VIP Member in this fantastic platform – this is only £49.99 / year
- Join us on Twitter every Sunday Morning 9-10am and Network for free using the #mumsatworkhour hashtag
- Add your details to our online directory as a VIP Member (included in the yearly fee of £49.99) and improve your SEO
- Once you are a VIP Member, you also have access to free online digital marketing resources in our membership area
- Come along to our local free coffee mornings – these can be viewed here
- Attend our “ELEVATE YOUR BUSINESS” Networking Events which are designed to inspire and motivate you, and to help you realise new goals and ways to elevate your business, brand, products and services.
- As a VIP Member, you also can also access our VIP Members Only Group and ask others for advice and support