The MAW Network Business Directory
Check out our full directory of businesses in our community – The MAW Network Business Directory for female business owners and entrepreneurs.
Join our community of over 3700 like minded women on Facebook
Mrs Briege McAuleySelf Employed Travel Agent Travel Counsellors
I have worked in the Travel Industry for over twenty years, varying from independent/multiple agencies to cabin crew.
I chose to become a Personal Travel Counsellor so I could juggle being a stay at home Mum working independently from home, dedicating more time and effort to my customers, enabling me the opportunity to offer them the right holiday at times that suit them but to also be able to attend all my kids sports days/Nativities etc and watch every step of their development
My main objective is to provide you with a friendly and professional service. I pride myself in offering the highest level of customer care and I have built a loyal customer following over the past 20 years, most of whom continue to recommend me to family and friends.
I have just been awarded “Honeymoon Planner of the Year 2019” at the Northern Ireland Wedding Awards due to reviews/testimonials from clients on my personal customer care.
Working as an Independent agent, I can offer a wide choice of holidays from many suppliers departing from N.Ireland, Southern Ireland and the U.K.
I can book everything from low cost airlines to a luxury cruise, airport car parking to foreign currency.
I specialise in long-haul travel and have a passion for organising Honeymoons.
I have travelled extensively throughout my career and can offer recommendations and advice on many destinations that you may wish to travel.
Most importantly I can ensure that you will get the best value and choice for your money and with Travel Counsellors your money is safe with our Financial Trust.
I look forward to hearing from you!
23 Cloonavin Green Coleraine BT52 1RG
To add your details, become a member
Inclusion in our public online directory:
Members and non-members alike use our public online directory whenever they are looking to refer or hire female professionals in a particular field. You can add a bio, multiple categories, photos of yourself and products and logos. It’s the easiest way to be able to find and refer each other.
Instantly grow your network when you become a member:
When you join, you immediately tap into a “circle of support” by gaining entry to our VIP Members Club, smaller group of women who share your values. We want to know you, your business, and what we can do to help you succeed.
Our platform provides members with the ability to connect with each other online. Members collaborate so they can help each other with connect with shared audiences. This way they reach each other’s audiences and fans. We help them set new goals, reach new targets and gain new customers.
Practical ways we can help female business owners and entrepreneurs:
- Join our online networking group and take part in our daily posts (this is free to join)
- Promote yourself as a VIP Member in this fantastic platform – this is only £49.99 / year
- Join us on Twitter every Sunday Morning 9-10am and Network for free using the #mumsatworkhour hashtag
- Add your details to our online directory as a VIP Member (included in the yearly fee of £49.99) and improve your SEO
- Once you are a VIP Member, you also have access to free online digital marketing resources in our membership area
- Come along to our local free coffee mornings – these can be viewed here
- Attend our “ELEVATE YOUR BUSINESS” Networking Events which are designed to inspire and motivate you, and to help you realise new goals and ways to elevate your business, brand, products and services.
- As a VIP Member, you also can also access our VIP Members Only Group and ask others for advice and support