The MAW Network Business Directory
Check out our full directory of businesses in our community – The MAW Network Business Directory for female business owners and entrepreneurs.
Join our community of over 3700 like minded women on Facebook
Bridgeen King Hairdressing and Hair Loss ClinicBridgeen King Hairdressing and Hair Loss Clinic Contact: Bridgeen King
Northern Ireland Stylist of the Year 2016
Northern Ireland Stylist of the Year 2017
Irish Stylist of the Year 2017
Ulster Tatler Salon of the Year 2017
Salon of the year 2018
Local Woman Award of the Year 2019
Hair Loss Clinic of the Year 2019
We are a hard working, ambitious and award winning team of hairdressing professionals with over 20 years experience in the sector. My team and I are specialists in the area of alopecia and hair loss associated with serious and terminal illness. I am always keen to raise standards across the sector, networking with like-minded industry professionals, open to progress, change and diversity within our industry.
In today’s society, looks can mean everything. We all like to look our best and as an award-winning hairdressing salon, my stylists and I excel at creating gorgeous styles that suit your poise and personality.
The aim of our hair loss and hair replacement clinic is to restore each client’s confidence and make them feel better again by creating a hairstyle that is true to them.
To add your details, become a member
Inclusion in our public online directory:
Members and non-members alike use our public online directory whenever they are looking to refer or hire female professionals in a particular field. You can add a bio, multiple categories, photos of yourself and products and logos. It’s the easiest way to be able to find and refer each other.
Instantly grow your network when you become a member:
When you join, you immediately tap into a “circle of support” by gaining entry to our VIP Members Club, smaller group of women who share your values. We want to know you, your business, and what we can do to help you succeed.
Our platform provides members with the ability to connect with each other online. Members collaborate so they can help each other with connect with shared audiences. This way they reach each other’s audiences and fans. We help them set new goals, reach new targets and gain new customers.
Practical ways we can help female business owners and entrepreneurs:
- Join our online networking group and take part in our daily posts (this is free to join)
- Promote yourself as a VIP Member in this fantastic platform – this is only £49.99 / year
- Join us on Twitter every Sunday Morning 9-10am and Network for free using the #mumsatworkhour hashtag
- Add your details to our online directory as a VIP Member (included in the yearly fee of £49.99) and improve your SEO
- Once you are a VIP Member, you also have access to free online digital marketing resources in our membership area
- Come along to our local free coffee mornings – these can be viewed here
- Attend our “ELEVATE YOUR BUSINESS” Networking Events which are designed to inspire and motivate you, and to help you realise new goals and ways to elevate your business, brand, products and services.
- As a VIP Member, you also can also access our VIP Members Only Group and ask others for advice and support