The MAW Network Business Directory
Check out our full directory of businesses in our community – The MAW Network Business Directory for female business owners and entrepreneurs.
Join our community of over 3700 like minded women on Facebook
Belfast Baby CompanyBelfast Baby Company Contact: Emma Fraser
The Belfast Baby Company is an all-round birth support service established by Emma Fraser and Leslie Altic, who are passionate about supporting women and their families through what is an exciting and life-changing experience.
They both became involved with maternity services in their local health trusts following the birth of their own children, and are now active members of the Belfast and Southern Health Trusts maternity services committees. Emma and Leslie are trained doulas, offering birth and postnatal support, as well as trained antenatal practitioners.
Both women are strong advocates for evidence-based information around pregnancy and birth and want to empower women to have their birth, their way.
A range of support is on offer, from creating a birth plan/preferences and comfort measures for labour and birth to blissful antenatal retreats and full on-call doula services – check out the list of services to find which one best suits your needs.
As doulas our primary goal is that every parent we work with has the best possible experience of pregnancy, birth and early parenting. We work with parents to support them emotionally, physically and practically through the challenges they may encounter.
Covering Armagh, Down and Antrim we provide antenatal, birth and postnatal services to women and partners who are planning home or hospital birth.
Emma and Leslie have a range of experience and training. Both have completed birth and postnatal doula training, and NCT training in antenatal teaching. They are also qualified to support parents after birth trauma, or other traumas associated with pregnancy or infant feeding. Having our own children and supporting mothers at all stages in their journeys we are confident that we can provide the support expectant and new parents need.
– Birth Doula Packages
– Postnatal Doula Packages
– Rewind Method for negative birth/postnatal experiences
– 1-to-1 antenatal preparation
– Birth Partner Skills
– Birth Preference Writing
To add your details, become a member
Inclusion in our public online directory:
Members and non-members alike use our public online directory whenever they are looking to refer or hire female professionals in a particular field. You can add a bio, multiple categories, photos of yourself and products and logos. It’s the easiest way to be able to find and refer each other.
Instantly grow your network when you become a member:
When you join, you immediately tap into a “circle of support” by gaining entry to our VIP Members Club, smaller group of women who share your values. We want to know you, your business, and what we can do to help you succeed.
Our platform provides members with the ability to connect with each other online. Members collaborate so they can help each other with connect with shared audiences. This way they reach each other’s audiences and fans. We help them set new goals, reach new targets and gain new customers.
Practical ways we can help female business owners and entrepreneurs:
- Join our online networking group and take part in our daily posts (this is free to join)
- Promote yourself as a VIP Member in this fantastic platform – this is only £49.99 / year
- Join us on Twitter every Sunday Morning 9-10am and Network for free using the #mumsatworkhour hashtag
- Add your details to our online directory as a VIP Member (included in the yearly fee of £49.99) and improve your SEO
- Once you are a VIP Member, you also have access to free online digital marketing resources in our membership area
- Come along to our local free coffee mornings – these can be viewed here
- Attend our “ELEVATE YOUR BUSINESS” Networking Events which are designed to inspire and motivate you, and to help you realise new goals and ways to elevate your business, brand, products and services.
- As a VIP Member, you also can also access our VIP Members Only Group and ask others for advice and support