The MAW Network Business Directory
Check out our full directory of businesses in our community – The MAW Network Business Directory for female business owners and entrepreneurs.
Join our community of over 3700 like minded women on Facebook
BakehouseBakehouseCookery School and Baker Contact: Bronagh Duffin
Bronagh Duffin is the owner of Bakehouse – Below is her story:
For as long as I can remember my life has always been about food. My first cookery book was Delia Smiths Complete Cookery Course and as I child I read it cover to cover before I went to sleep dreaming of how I would love to cook these amazing dishes. I believe such strong memories are associated with food that it is so important. It has the power to nourish the body and mind and transport us to a place of contentment and happiness.
One of my favourite memories is of me as a child eating my Grannies freshly baked scones, dripping in butter and feeling happy and safe at that time. For me food heals and comforts in so many ways whether it’s through selecting ingredients, cooking it for those you love or eating it and for that reason I never want to stop learning about new ingredients, recipes and ways to teach people to love it as much as I do.
My desire is to cook delicious, simple and home-made food. This website is how I reflect my love for food and whether it be recipes, classes, parties or stunning celebration cakes I want to help others to enjoy cooking and eating delicious food. I hope you enjoy it and that you find something which interests you.
To add your details, become a member
Inclusion in our public online directory:
Members and non-members alike use our public online directory whenever they are looking to refer or hire female professionals in a particular field. You can add a bio, multiple categories, photos of yourself and products and logos. It’s the easiest way to be able to find and refer each other.
Instantly grow your network when you become a member:
When you join, you immediately tap into a “circle of support” by gaining entry to our VIP Members Club, smaller group of women who share your values. We want to know you, your business, and what we can do to help you succeed.
Our platform provides members with the ability to connect with each other online. Members collaborate so they can help each other with connect with shared audiences. This way they reach each other’s audiences and fans. We help them set new goals, reach new targets and gain new customers.
Practical ways we can help female business owners and entrepreneurs:
- Join our online networking group and take part in our daily posts (this is free to join)
- Promote yourself as a VIP Member in this fantastic platform – this is only £49.99 / year
- Join us on Twitter every Sunday Morning 9-10am and Network for free using the #mumsatworkhour hashtag
- Add your details to our online directory as a VIP Member (included in the yearly fee of £49.99) and improve your SEO
- Once you are a VIP Member, you also have access to free online digital marketing resources in our membership area
- Come along to our local free coffee mornings – these can be viewed here
- Attend our “ELEVATE YOUR BUSINESS” Networking Events which are designed to inspire and motivate you, and to help you realise new goals and ways to elevate your business, brand, products and services.
- As a VIP Member, you also can also access our VIP Members Only Group and ask others for advice and support