The MAW Network Business Directory
Check out our full directory of businesses in our community – The MAW Network Business Directory for female business owners and entrepreneurs.
Join our community of over 3700 like minded women on Facebook
Mrs Avril AnnettEmotional Wellbeing Coach. NLP Practitioner. Ollie Coach.
I’m Avril, I’m married with four children, aged 26, 23, 20 and 17. I am also Nanny to my 4 year old grandson. I worked as a Mental Health Nurse before I became a stay at home mum to my youngest child. She was unable to attend school for long periods due to severe anxiety and very low mood. I home schooled for a number of years and eventually at age 13, she received a diagnosis of Aspergers with a PDA profile. I found myself searching for specialist support, not only for my daughter but for her siblings and us as a family unit. Unfortunately the available services were unable to offer the bespoke support that we all needed. So my new journey began, I started volunteering with local groups that offered support to other children and families around emotional wellbeing and became an Emotional Wellbeing Coach. During this time I discovered “Ollie and His Super Powers” and decided there and then that the concept behind the Ollie Model was quite profound. I completed my training last year and became the first “Ollie Coach” in Ireland. I support children to manage their emotions more effectively at home and in the school environment. I also support siblings, parents and any other individual or organisation that works with children, including schools, by training them to “speak Ollie”. I am also a certified NLP Practitioner.
To add your details, become a member
Inclusion in our public online directory:
Members and non-members alike use our public online directory whenever they are looking to refer or hire female professionals in a particular field. You can add a bio, multiple categories, photos of yourself and products and logos. It’s the easiest way to be able to find and refer each other.
Instantly grow your network when you become a member:
When you join, you immediately tap into a “circle of support” by gaining entry to our VIP Members Club, smaller group of women who share your values. We want to know you, your business, and what we can do to help you succeed.
Our platform provides members with the ability to connect with each other online. Members collaborate so they can help each other with connect with shared audiences. This way they reach each other’s audiences and fans. We help them set new goals, reach new targets and gain new customers.
Practical ways we can help female business owners and entrepreneurs:
- Join our online networking group and take part in our daily posts (this is free to join)
- Promote yourself as a VIP Member in this fantastic platform – this is only £49.99 / year
- Join us on Twitter every Sunday Morning 9-10am and Network for free using the #mumsatworkhour hashtag
- Add your details to our online directory as a VIP Member (included in the yearly fee of £49.99) and improve your SEO
- Once you are a VIP Member, you also have access to free online digital marketing resources in our membership area
- Come along to our local free coffee mornings – these can be viewed here
- Attend our “ELEVATE YOUR BUSINESS” Networking Events which are designed to inspire and motivate you, and to help you realise new goals and ways to elevate your business, brand, products and services.
- As a VIP Member, you also can also access our VIP Members Only Group and ask others for advice and support