The MAW Network Business Directory
Check out our full directory of businesses in our community – The MAW Network Business Directory for female business owners and entrepreneurs.
Join our community of over 3700 like minded women on Facebook
AnureflexAnureflexReflexologist Contact: Anu Peacock
Since my initial training in 2005 I have continued working and training in many aspects of reflexology. I have trained in Pre-conception and Pregnancy Reflexology. My Continued Professional training also includes: The Manzanares Method™ of Reflexology, a Science-Based Course for the Reflexology Professional developed. Reflexology For women’s Health: a Holistic Perspective, Pain Management: An introduction to Reflexologists. I also have Level 3 qualifications in Beauty and am currently doing a nutritional therapy course.
I have been fortunate enough to work as a volunteer Reflexologist at MacMillan Cancer Support, Leonard Cheshire Disability, various community groups and Women’s Centres.
Having worked with different people, in different environments has provided its own in-depth and unique education and understanding of many aspects of our human condition and I bring that knowledge to each treatment session. My approach to Reflexology is holistic and offer reflexology for balance, wellbeing and harmony. With even small changes, your quality of life can be improved, no matter what your starting point is.
Along side my reflexology practice I work with the most amazing products that support the body’s natural cellular function by targeting the main biochemical effects of ageing, issues like oxidative stress, natural mitochondrial deterioration and more.
Please feel free to contact me to see how these products can benefit you.
To add your details, become a member
Inclusion in our public online directory:
Members and non-members alike use our public online directory whenever they are looking to refer or hire female professionals in a particular field. You can add a bio, multiple categories, photos of yourself and products and logos. It’s the easiest way to be able to find and refer each other.
Instantly grow your network when you become a member:
When you join, you immediately tap into a “circle of support” by gaining entry to our VIP Members Club, smaller group of women who share your values. We want to know you, your business, and what we can do to help you succeed.
Our platform provides members with the ability to connect with each other online. Members collaborate so they can help each other with connect with shared audiences. This way they reach each other’s audiences and fans. We help them set new goals, reach new targets and gain new customers.
Practical ways we can help female business owners and entrepreneurs:
- Join our online networking group and take part in our daily posts (this is free to join)
- Promote yourself as a VIP Member in this fantastic platform – this is only £49.99 / year
- Join us on Twitter every Sunday Morning 9-10am and Network for free using the #mumsatworkhour hashtag
- Add your details to our online directory as a VIP Member (included in the yearly fee of £49.99) and improve your SEO
- Once you are a VIP Member, you also have access to free online digital marketing resources in our membership area
- Come along to our local free coffee mornings – these can be viewed here
- Attend our “ELEVATE YOUR BUSINESS” Networking Events which are designed to inspire and motivate you, and to help you realise new goals and ways to elevate your business, brand, products and services.
- As a VIP Member, you also can also access our VIP Members Only Group and ask others for advice and support