The MAW Network Business Directory
Check out our full directory of businesses in our community – The MAW Network Business Directory for female business owners and entrepreneurs.
Join our community of over 3700 like minded women on Facebook
Accounts by CiaraAccounts by Ciara Contact: Ciara Magill-Lavery
Based in Belfast, business mum Ciara Magill Lavery loves and is a specialist in one of the jobs most of us loathe – accounts. Her range of services include:
Accounts | Bookkeeping | Self assessment | VAT returns | Payroll | Friendly and professional business helping local business and sole traders grow.
While we all hate handing over the reigns of any part of our business to other people, we have to value our time wisely, and it simply makes sense to hand over tasks that are time consuming and that we are not confident in, to another professional who is skilled and knowledgeable.
In return we gain peace of mind that those tasks are completed and correct, and we get to use the time on jobs we love.
With self assessment deadline looming on 31st January, this could be something causing you dread and anxiety so why not pass it on? Or if you have already completed but do not want the stress next year, why not get in touch to put a simple and easy system into place?
Other MAW Members that use Ciara say that she is brilliant, easy to get along with and it gives them great peace of mind to know their accounts are in safe hands
Contact Ciara here on the Mums at Work Member Directory.
To add your details, become a member
Inclusion in our public online directory:
Members and non-members alike use our public online directory whenever they are looking to refer or hire female professionals in a particular field. You can add a bio, multiple categories, photos of yourself and products and logos. It’s the easiest way to be able to find and refer each other.
Instantly grow your network when you become a member:
When you join, you immediately tap into a “circle of support” by gaining entry to our VIP Members Club, smaller group of women who share your values. We want to know you, your business, and what we can do to help you succeed.
Our platform provides members with the ability to connect with each other online. Members collaborate so they can help each other with connect with shared audiences. This way they reach each other’s audiences and fans. We help them set new goals, reach new targets and gain new customers.
Practical ways we can help female business owners and entrepreneurs:
- Join our online networking group and take part in our daily posts (this is free to join)
- Promote yourself as a VIP Member in this fantastic platform – this is only £49.99 / year
- Join us on Twitter every Sunday Morning 9-10am and Network for free using the #mumsatworkhour hashtag
- Add your details to our online directory as a VIP Member (included in the yearly fee of £49.99) and improve your SEO
- Once you are a VIP Member, you also have access to free online digital marketing resources in our membership area
- Come along to our local free coffee mornings – these can be viewed here
- Attend our “ELEVATE YOUR BUSINESS” Networking Events which are designed to inspire and motivate you, and to help you realise new goals and ways to elevate your business, brand, products and services.
- As a VIP Member, you also can also access our VIP Members Only Group and ask others for advice and support