The MAW Network Business Directory
Check out our full directory of businesses in our community – The MAW Network Business Directory for female business owners and entrepreneurs.
Join our community of over 3700 like minded women on Facebook
Karen Wellness Coach
Health, Wellness & Lifestyle Coach.. Network Marketing Professional.. Piloxing Instructor
Your Health is your Wealth
Six years ago, I was so unhealthy that I barely recognise myself in photos from that time, but health is much more than a size label or a number on the scales!
Hi! My name is Karen Sufferin and I am a wellness coach and promoter with Herbalife Nutrition – 6 years ago, I was an unhappy CAD technician who was 4 dress sizes bigger and about 2 stone heavier!…
I am a Salon Owner and specialise in Semipermanent Eyelash Extensions, Henna Brows, Brow Lamination, Waxing, Lash Lifts and Nails.
I am sure also an Accredited Trainer with The Beauty Guild. I teach all the treatments I do to small groups or on a 1-2-1 basis.
My newest courses are Beginner Brows. This course is for complete beginner taking the student to brow expert.…
KeepaBeat Training Services Ltd
KeepaBeat Paediatric First Aid classes are run all over Northern Ireland. They are taught by accredited, regulated trainers, so you can be guaranteed good quality sessions. The team consists of the two new owners, and First Aid Trainers, Vicki and Deniece, as well as an experienced first aider and a ProParamedic First Responder, and, we are all mummies!…
Beauty With ❤️ By Melissa
I’m Melissa and I’m a Body Shop at Home Consultant (newly promoted to Executive Manager).
we bring you the same products as the store and online but we offer a one to one service, bring the store to your door, offer great discounts and I deliver your products free and I also offer a free gift wrap for special occasions.…
To add your details, become a member
Inclusion in our public online directory:
Members and non-members alike use our public online directory whenever they are looking to refer or hire female professionals in a particular field. You can add a bio, multiple categories, photos of yourself and products and logos. It’s the easiest way to be able to find and refer each other.
Instantly grow your network when you become a member:
When you join, you immediately tap into a “circle of support” by gaining entry to our VIP Members Club, smaller group of women who share your values. We want to know you, your business, and what we can do to help you succeed.
Our platform provides members with the ability to connect with each other online. Members collaborate so they can help each other with connect with shared audiences. This way they reach each other’s audiences and fans. We help them set new goals, reach new targets and gain new customers.
Practical ways we can help female business owners and entrepreneurs:
- Join our online networking group and take part in our daily posts (this is free to join)
- Promote yourself as a VIP Member in this fantastic platform – this is only £49.99 / year
- Join us on Twitter every Sunday Morning 9-10am and Network for free using the #mumsatworkhour hashtag
- Add your details to our online directory as a VIP Member (included in the yearly fee of £49.99) and improve your SEO
- Once you are a VIP Member, you also have access to free online digital marketing resources in our membership area
- Come along to our local free coffee mornings – these can be viewed here
- Attend our “ELEVATE YOUR BUSINESS” Networking Events which are designed to inspire and motivate you, and to help you realise new goals and ways to elevate your business, brand, products and services.
- As a VIP Member, you also can also access our VIP Members Only Group and ask others for advice and support