The MAW Network Business Directory
Check out our full directory of businesses in our community – The MAW Network Business Directory for female business owners and entrepreneurs.
Join our community of over 3700 like minded women on Facebook
Gemma Alderdice – Travel Counsellors
Gemma is one of a global network of friendly and professional travel experts providing personalised travel arrangements for leisure and business customers.
At Travel Counsellors we believe that your travel arrangements deserve a lot more respect than staring at a screen and ticking a few boxes. After all, if your holiday’s not exactly right, you can’t send it back!…
Mrs Martina Maguire
Making Life Easier – A helping hand for you, your family or your business
Organise Me NI
Organise Me NI is an exciting new service available to families, businesses and busy executives who require a helping hand to achieve their goals.
Whether that’s planning an event, family party or client entertainment, finding the perfect gift for him/ her/ the kids or simply organising a team building event to motivate and refresh your staff.…
Mrs Briege McAuley
Self Employed Travel Agent
I have worked in the Travel Industry for over twenty years, varying from independent/multiple agencies to cabin crew.
I chose to become a Personal Travel Counsellor so I could juggle being a stay at home Mum working independently from home, dedicating more time and effort to my customers, enabling me the opportunity to offer them the right holiday at times that suit them but to also be able to attend all my kids sports days/Nativities etc and watch every step of their development
My main objective is to provide you with a friendly and professional service.…
Mrs Anne McSorley
Apart from my own travel experiences, I have constant up-to-date industry training and have been specially trained to understand accessible travel requirements whether it is due to mobility, sensory or other special requirements. We are making all types of travel experiences accessible to all. I have been accredited as an ‘Aussie Specialist’ by Tourism Australia and I am accredited by the Cruise Lines International Association (CLIA).…
To add your details, become a member
Inclusion in our public online directory:
Members and non-members alike use our public online directory whenever they are looking to refer or hire female professionals in a particular field. You can add a bio, multiple categories, photos of yourself and products and logos. It’s the easiest way to be able to find and refer each other.
Instantly grow your network when you become a member:
When you join, you immediately tap into a “circle of support” by gaining entry to our VIP Members Club, smaller group of women who share your values. We want to know you, your business, and what we can do to help you succeed.
Our platform provides members with the ability to connect with each other online. Members collaborate so they can help each other with connect with shared audiences. This way they reach each other’s audiences and fans. We help them set new goals, reach new targets and gain new customers.
Practical ways we can help female business owners and entrepreneurs:
- Join our online networking group and take part in our daily posts (this is free to join)
- Promote yourself as a VIP Member in this fantastic platform – this is only £49.99 / year
- Join us on Twitter every Sunday Morning 9-10am and Network for free using the #mumsatworkhour hashtag
- Add your details to our online directory as a VIP Member (included in the yearly fee of £49.99) and improve your SEO
- Once you are a VIP Member, you also have access to free online digital marketing resources in our membership area
- Come along to our local free coffee mornings – these can be viewed here
- Attend our “ELEVATE YOUR BUSINESS” Networking Events which are designed to inspire and motivate you, and to help you realise new goals and ways to elevate your business, brand, products and services.
- As a VIP Member, you also can also access our VIP Members Only Group and ask others for advice and support