The MAW Network Business Directory
Check out our full directory of businesses in our community – The MAW Network Business Directory for female business owners and entrepreneurs.
Join our community of over 3700 like minded women on Facebook
I’m Caroline , I’m a birth/post partem doula & placenta encapsulation specialist.
A doula also known as a birth companion , a non-medical companion who supports a birthing woman by providing continuous care before, during, or after childbirth in the form of information, physical support, and emotional support.
I enables a woman and her partner to have the most empowering birth experience possible, from pregnancy and into motherhood
I also provide placenta encapsulation to any mum that wishes to avail if it.…
I am a Salon Owner and specialise in Semipermanent Eyelash Extensions, Henna Brows, Brow Lamination, Waxing, Lash Lifts and Nails.
I am sure also an Accredited Trainer with The Beauty Guild. I teach all the treatments I do to small groups or on a 1-2-1 basis.
My newest courses are Beginner Brows. This course is for complete beginner taking the student to brow expert.…
Mrs Emma Stewart
I specialise in creating stunning wedding cakes fit for the most luxurious of venues. I believe that my flawless finishes, delicate details and sugar flowers seamlessly blend to exude elegance and class. As this level of attention to detail takes time, I am committed to taking no more than one to two wedding cake commissions per week even during peek wedding season.…
To add your details, become a member
Inclusion in our public online directory:
Members and non-members alike use our public online directory whenever they are looking to refer or hire female professionals in a particular field. You can add a bio, multiple categories, photos of yourself and products and logos. It’s the easiest way to be able to find and refer each other.
Instantly grow your network when you become a member:
When you join, you immediately tap into a “circle of support” by gaining entry to our VIP Members Club, smaller group of women who share your values. We want to know you, your business, and what we can do to help you succeed.
Our platform provides members with the ability to connect with each other online. Members collaborate so they can help each other with connect with shared audiences. This way they reach each other’s audiences and fans. We help them set new goals, reach new targets and gain new customers.
Practical ways we can help female business owners and entrepreneurs:
- Join our online networking group and take part in our daily posts (this is free to join)
- Promote yourself as a VIP Member in this fantastic platform – this is only £49.99 / year
- Join us on Twitter every Sunday Morning 9-10am and Network for free using the #mumsatworkhour hashtag
- Add your details to our online directory as a VIP Member (included in the yearly fee of £49.99) and improve your SEO
- Once you are a VIP Member, you also have access to free online digital marketing resources in our membership area
- Come along to our local free coffee mornings – these can be viewed here
- Attend our “ELEVATE YOUR BUSINESS” Networking Events which are designed to inspire and motivate you, and to help you realise new goals and ways to elevate your business, brand, products and services.
- As a VIP Member, you also can also access our VIP Members Only Group and ask others for advice and support