Health & Wellness
Online Directory of recommended members of The Mums At Work Network who specialise in health & wellness, or fitness & nutrition including their contact details & social media links.
Members who specialise in Health and Wellness
Join us on Facebook
We have a fabulous Free Facebook group full of like minded women – we would love for you to join us! Visit us here
Contact: Christina Woods
Starting a health business
If you are thinking about starting a health / fitness / lifestyle related business, below are some top tips to help get you started. In addition, you also will get great advice from other members attending our networking events.
- Firstly, think about your niche – You will start a health related business because of your own life experience and the problems you encountered and your own personal experience of how to solve them. You realise this information could help many other people.
- Secondly, if you believe in the solution to these problems and know they can help people, you are personally invested. You are motivated to helping people and have 100% belief in yourself and the product or services
- Thirdly, don’t forget to set yourself targets, as you are motivated to helping people, you shouldn’t neglect the business end of your business.
- Lastly, Be authentic. If you are you, speak your customer’s language, you will succeed. People buy from people they like, know and trust – good luck!
- In conclusion, you can always help others, but you must value your time.
Add your details to our directory
If you have a health or wellness business, especially one that helps women, we would love for your to add your details to our online directory. Please do no hesitate to get in touch so we can advertise and promote your business, services and products. Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org