Online Directory of recommended members of The MAW Network who are florists including their contact details & social media links
Members who are florists
We hope that we can connect you with some fabulous ladies who are able to help with this service. If you would like to add your details to our directory, visit our homepage for more information.
Join us on Facebook
We have a fabulous Free Facebook group full of like minded women – we would love for you to join us! Visit us here
10 Occasions when you need a florist
- Valentines Day – This day would not be the same without a long stemmed rose (or a bunch of them) and a box of chocolates.
- Mother’s Day – Symbolically, this is the day for a large bunch of flowers to show our love and appreciation for our mums.
- Birthdays – Traditionally men and children buy a large bunch of flowers for the main women in their life to show they love her.
- Apology flowers – A bunch of flowers is a great way of trying to bury the hatchet and win someone’s favour!
- Sympathy flowers – Wreaths and grave flowers as well as bunches of flowers.
- Get well wishes – Say get well with a bunch of flowers or a potted plant.
- New Baby – For the mother and baby to express the joy at the happy occasion of the birth of a child.
- First Date – The romantic men who want to make a really good first impression give a bunch of flowers.
- Prom Night – Typically a young man will buy a wrist or traditional corsage for his date, normally an orchid.
- Anniversary – The most common gift for wedding anniversaries is a bunch of flowers, every year.
Are you a florist who would like to add your details to our directory? Join as a member and we list your details
MAW Network Membership